f***king theives

i went away for 2 days and i come back to find out that my house was broken into and they took everything i mean everything.i had 11x600w hps 4x1000wmh,2 fans,12 clones,1lb of dried ak48 and $1500.they also took 2 large lcd screen tvs.it took me over 2yrs to get all my shit and it took me less then maybe an hour to lose.it has shattered me badly these guys must of hit the jackpot braking in to my house.i dont know who it was but if i find out there will be hell to pay.it has really put me on my ass.it took me 3yrs to start growing this time and i dont think i will be growing again for long time it costs money to to get half of what i had back and i dont have any saved for a rainy day and it pouring at the moment.but this site has been great and i am so sad that i wont have anything to write about.what a week hay,i hope you all have better luck then i did and it was fun while it lasted now the nightmare beings to replace my tvs and cash and repair everything they trashed they were really rough to the house by breaking a door a window and ripping half the celing down trying to get the fan out.goodluck to all and i wish you all the best :)

So you spent all that money on gear, and you don't have home content insurance, or an alarm system that rings your mobile phone.

Being a Dealer is no different to any other business.

There wouldn't be a single shop on the planet these days that doesn't have an alarm system.

Even the $150 cheapo chinese ones can be programed for things like ringing your phone even if some DUMB CUNT switch's the mains power off. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO GET PASSED AN IFRARED BATTERY BACK UP GSM ALARM.

The very second it detects a breach, it send an SMS to anything up to 5 phones.

It won't stop them getting in but like I said....You only have to have 1 mate that lives close by as a back up, that the GSM alarm will ring, and you can start swinging your one wood or baseball bat at the cunts.

Would that be nice!!!! :)

One wood is my preferred choice, it has good reach.

No-one is getting into my place without me knowing about it and who it is.

I even have an el cheapo IP camera that starts to record video when the alarm is activated, has battery back up.

I also have home contents insurance.

I'm not paranoid about the cops but doing time in PNG gets you think about security big time.

Time to get back on the horse bloke and spend another $150 on security.

That's the cost of only 1 HPS LAMP and ballast. :)

So you spent all that money on gear, and you don't have home content insurance, or an alarm system that rings your mobile phone.

Being a Dealer is no different to any other business.

There wouldn't be a single shop on the planet these days that doesn't have an alarm system.

Even the $150 cheapo chinese ones can be programed for things like ringing your phone even if some DUMB CUNT switch's the mains power off. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO GET PASSED AN IFRARED BATTERY BACK UP GSM ALARM.

The very second it detects a breach, it send an SMS to anything up to 5 phones.

It won't stop them getting in but like I said....You only have to have 1 mate that lives close by as a back up, that the GSM alarm will ring, and you can start swinging your one wood or baseball bat at the cunts.

Would that be nice!!!! :)

One wood is my preferred choice, it has good reach.

No-one is getting into my place without me knowing about it and who it is.

I even have an el cheapo IP camera that starts to record video when the alarm is activated, has battery back up.

I also have home contents insurance.

I'm not paranoid about the cops but doing time in PNG gets you think about security big time.

Time to get back on the horse bloke and spend another $150 on security.

That's the cost of only 1 HPS LAMP and ballast. :)

Great advice buzzo!! I am def going to look at the gsm alarm sounds like the goods!! Tough break doc but like buzzo said get back on that horse!!!A month ago i heard alot of noise around my place @ 2am i looked out the back and it was trashed so i went to the front where i could here noise and i found the cunt tryin to get in!!! well didn't i suprise him!! I chased him down the street but the dumb fuck tripped over on the front lawn thats where i caught up with him!!! he copped a bit of a flogging from me( nobody fucks with a mans home!!!),but the neighbours heard and saw and then the jacks rocked up luckly the missus stashed all cannabis related shit , the jacks didn't even come in the just check the damage outside our place thank fuck. He complained to the jacks that i assulted him(which i gladly did!!!) but the coppers found it was just!!!As much as i wanted to kill the fucker!!! Anyways i felt pretty good about myself after that!! He got done for tresspass and crimnal damage

my money is on you know one of the 3 ppl that did it bro

and id be keeping a close eye on who has extra cash to splurge or who of your friends knows junkies.. my house got broken into 10 days ago.. i got an idea who it is.. an old business partner of mine that I fucked off cause he started dating the needle and lets just say things didnt go down well when we parted....

its all good i got ppl trying to find out where he is staying at atm.. junkies have a tendency to move around and yeah they stole my lifes work... I work with autos and to say it guttered me is an understatement.. but he will get his that is for dam sure.. I dont care who he thinks he runs with.... there is 3 things of mine you dont touch... my family, my missus and my work.. ive done time b4 and i do it again if i catch this fucker...

So you spent all that money on gear, and you don't have home content insurance

I was under the impression that home contents wont pay off if you're doing something illegal in the premises..... at least that was in the fine print of a couple ive looked at in the past. Claiming in a fire was the priority though also :)

Id definitely love the alarm setup-to-phone....

Really feel for ya OP , hate thievin bastards

Edited by Amos

Im so sorry to hear that mate! ive had mates loose entire crops of 40 man sized plants to thieves! in all cases it was ppl they knew who ripped them so look start thinking about the ppl who know you are a grower and filter it down from there. They would have had to know u just harvested and had a crop on the grow.

as for security i have been looking at a few of these

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WPA-Wireless-WiFi-I...urity_Equipment

one next to the grow room, one in the lounge room and one in the bedroom all linked up, not in obvious places and with the internet router hidden. Have it set up to record any activity and like that if anyone comes in i get them on tape! Was gona put a lock on the meter box so no one can just shut off the power (meter man has a key to the front gate so he will just get another for the box and tell him someone jumped our fence and stoll our ceramic fuses, it has happened in the past!)

The gsm security system seems like a grate idea and would at least get warning that something is goin on and with an ip camera you can log in from any ware and see what the fuck is goin on.