What is the best recipe for cannabis butter?

I use a slow cooker for about 24 hrs, straight butter, no water, then like GH I strain through a stockings. Good thing about the alow cooker is that ther is very litte smell.

After 24hrs in the butter, the butter is a really rich green.

When making muffins etc, I try and make something with a strong flavour to mask the "green taste" usually choc mint slice does it! :faint: :faint:

Also a rice cooker works well aswell.

Happy Cookin :wave:

Nah, should be fine as long as ya wash it out later Trickee =) . Most rice cookers are non stick. You may have to keep an eye on the water level though as the rice cooker cooks until the weight of the water disappears, then goes into WARM mode and you wanna keep the liquid levels up while cooking ya butter mix. Have fun man. :peace: Gh72

Right on Hopper :thumbsup:

Have you done this before :scratchin:

I do not use any water, just butter and kif,on low/warm,12 to 24 hrs(or when ever i remember :sleepyhead: ) strain through a stocking and freeze :applause:

As a matter of fact im gonna have a muffin now! organic of course :thumbsup:

Edited by happyhippiestoner

I just put ground up post vaped buds, some trim and stems, leaves that have been removed and frozen.

Big-ass pot with a lid, start at about 10:30pm with a pot of coffee brewing.

Water, butter, green stuff, butter, green etc etc etc, until it's all added.

Cook until about 4-5am the next morning.

Strain it, squeeze the green matter out, put it in the fridge.

Collect the solidified butter 3-4 hours later. Boil it on its own and pour it into an appropriate container.

I usually keep the left over green as well, and re-freeze it. Sometimes use it in stir-dry and pastas, if it retains a little bit of the butter it has an effect.

That's what works for me anyway.