First time how many joints make 1.5gram.

poor kid probly lhiding in the bush parinod and hiding from drop bears. first time i got stoned proper was the easter show and i was 13, i shit ,even in the chair lift i thought everyone was watching me cause they new what i been upta, thats about 35yrs ago and ive been praticing.

OK FINALLY THE POST YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR !!!

At long last I had a party on the weekend where I thought would be a prime spot for toking ;) And so armed with one joint of pure weed and one roughly 50/50 I left for the party.

Once I arrived downed a drink quickly then went exploring the area to find a good area to light up with a mate. We found a shed with a speedboat in it so jumped in the speedboat ha! I thought heck I'm going to do the 100% one so lit up whilst in the boat. *Cue* massive coughing fit as I try to inhale it. I keeped doing that thing till it was completely gone, taking swigs of my drink after every hit to stop the coughing. Cool thing that happened was about 10 minutes after smoking I burped up smoke! WICKED >:(.

Ready for anything we went back inside the lights and music were amazing was like walking into some weird dream. Then some parents started talking to us and I was probably obviously paranoid that my smell was going to alert them to the fact i had been toking, but they didnt care. Walked down the street with another mate and we decided to go to sleep just in the grass beside the road. 1 HOUR LATER wake up and run back to the house, didnt even know why, then grabbed a PLATE of sandwiches and knew maybe i had the munchies haha!! Those sandwiches were seriously the best things in the world so much flavour i thought they were the best thing I had ever eaten. I was so relaxed I was telling randoms about my weed and going to smoke it with them, some yelled at me others came with ;). So we formed a giant smoke ring then passed the jay round, massive laughing fits all round was quite fun. From there I dont remember anything, not sure if it was the weed or the grog that knocked me out but I woke up inside.

Will hopefully be doing more this weekend :D Need some tips how to inhale better though