First time how many joints make 1.5gram.

Ok everyone,

I'm new here and just bought 1.5grams of weed for $25 off a mate which is probably a tiny bit steep but dont really know. Anyway so I have my weed in plastic bag and a bag of tobacco and rolly papers. Just wondering what should my ratio be to spread the weed as far as i can like can i do a pinch of weed the rest tobacco or what... Remember I have NEVER done weed before so unsure as to how it will affect me, people told me go half and half but that would mean I would only get like 3 joints or there abouts? Btw the weed is already ground.

Thanks

yea like Ev says , try 50-50

maybe your mate gave ya the least potent part of the weed, you being a newbie an all ;)

seeing as its already mulled up, well ya just know if it was leaf or head

leaf is not very strong , head is

you will work it out

and have fun :peace:

Well the mate I got it off he ground the bud infront of me and he got it off somebody else, my mate is also newbie :peace: But the dealer he got it of is real straight and is some hydro stuff that is apparently very potent, mate had a massive paranoia attack after smoking three j's in a row but thats his own stupidity.

But yer ok ill try a 50/50 one first then see where to go from there.

I remember back in the day I bought some weed that was already chopped up/ground etc...I remember distinctly thinking I'd been ripped off.

1.5 for $25 aint bad but did you weigh it?

What to do...

If you don't smoke tobacco there's only one answer...roll about 7 stick-thin joints. 2-3 hits in each of them, shouldn't take you unpleasantly over the edge - I'm saying this because I don't endorse smoking of tobacco for anyone that doesn't already.

If you do smoke, well who cares about health, so...

I'd split it up into about 5 parts. Roll cigs as normal, with 1/5 each in them.

Smoke 'em slowly, and see how you feel 10 minutes after one.

There is some great tips on here for ya mate, all I can say is everything is good in moderation, make a pig of yourself like your mate and yeah, you will probably not enjoy it or wake up to a house with no food in it. =)

The greatest advice I can give you is stock up on food, then if you are feeling way too stoned, eat something, helps mellow you out a bit, but don't worry so much, it's not like your going to trip balls on weed, well maybe a bit, but it is controllable.

Just relax, smoke a bit see how you feel, wait for a lil bit because some pot takes time before it creeps up and kicks you in the nuts. Like the guys suggested slowly, slowly and if you think you would like some more have some you can't OD on it like other shit man made drugs.

MOST OF ALL-HAVE FUN!!! =) It is supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable, don't stress it too much. The mood you take in is the mood you enhance when you smoke, so stressin is no good for a nice stoney session. Laters. GH72