Chillums can be metalic aswell budman. Smokeless pipe is much of sameness but easier to clean. Yall remember Augung australia, I used to have a little agung australia chillum pipe that would emit a little whistling sound when I took a drag into a one hit light smoke. Personally I reckon chillums and smokeless pipes aint got nothing on bongs and spliffs.

Cool thread. :D

No, ofcourse i'd rather take a decent sized bong rip... but when i'm in the carpark at tafe and i have nothing else to do this is perfect :D

I was looking at a glass one rather than metallic - probably a tiny bit smoother but they dont have such a sharp edge on the cone so it makes it harder to get a cone out of the dugout.

:D

Thanx for the Pic Bongon ,

I see it's something i don't remember using but I have seen them ... I still don't entirely get how they work though even though some semingly thorough explanations were given , my apologizes ...

Say this version that has the 'pipe' bit in it :

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_heads...iProductID=3091

Which hole does the weed go in , which hole to spark it up into and where to suck thru? :)

lol , sounds so noob aye but I've just never used one from memory so please tell. The websites description sux but i'm a little annebriated , It's my new resolution to get really really 'stoned' everynight for a while ... can never have too many hobbies aye :D ... ahem , anyhoo ...

I liked that Vape-Pipe that Pipe had at the first MG but not sure what is was called (not the vapour genie was it? ) ... sorry , dial-up is fucked and it takes so damn long to trawl the net for these things. No worries.

Coz the Vape smoke (vapour) smells completely different I reckon a few Indonesion Gurams or something handy and if pipe was hidden it would be good cover ;)

A smokeless pipe is indeed just a chillum with and enclosed end with small hole to suck through so not much wafts out inbetween puffs , cool ... not too dicreet like a cigarette chillum , but still the 'wafting' of smoke from a normal pipe conepeice would be mostly eliminated ...

Basic Smokeless Pipe : http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/pro_imgs/l268.jpg

I've tried a few before and they work pretty well as a standard type pipe ... with small hits especially you can really minimize the smoke drift , aside from whatever you inhale ;)

Maybe a light metal valve with a sensative spring action fitted betwen the packed cone bit and the screw-on flame hole input would help with the "smokeless" pursuit. (if that makes sense heheh lol )

Handy little apparatus nonetheless.

Still , I'me keen to know a bit more about and try one of these dugouts ... they seem fairly inexpensive so I might source on out in the coming months , if given finances (or lack therof) allow.

Cheerz for the insight so far :D

Budman :toke:

P.S. I understand I'm a little bit naive on these other contraptons as primarily being a bong man and I'm sure these apparatus are mostly well known. Forgive my naivety.

P.S.S. and ... Isit just me or have the smilies all changed around their order!? lol ... oh well. Cheerz All. :sick

Just bought a few things off everyonedoesit, one was a dugout.

If it works as well as its advertised, this will be my sneaky smoke. Out in about.. Walk to the back of the already deserted carpark for a cigarette etc.

Also bought a new pipe and bong... and a poster.. haha shopping while ripped not a great idea?

Just arrived in the mail!! And ofcourse I have already tried it out...

The dugout is great! It really is stealthy.. It looks like a wooden ciggarette case from close up, and from afar it would like just like a cigarette! It really is one little hit, but it does do some damage if you have a few of them, I had 4 before I tried the pipe and I feel whacked. If you suck too hard though you can pull the ash through, but you just need to suck on it like a pipe and it pulls through so easily! A great buy for on-the-go smoking I'd think!

The pipe has a massive bowl compared to my old one, and stupidly I filled it to the top, and didn't stop til it was done, Then I packed half of it and finished it.. Its 11.30 and I don't think the rest of my day will be very productive...