Hey all, I've recently taken a step into stealth smoking since moving back home.. Going for 'walks' and coming back red-eyed before getting to my eye-drops often isn't the stealthiest way, especially if i pass the servo and get 3 icecreams, 2 bottles of powerade, and 4 bags of chips..

A friend of mine mentioned a 'dugout' to me, and i was thinking its a word i havent heard since the days i studied modern history in school, but after a quick research on google and OS (i think there were 4/5 threads containing dugout and 3 were someones username) i think its a pretty good investment for a young person like myself trying to stealth smoke..

If anyone has seen them around online in australia, or in shops in sydney, could you throw me a word? Though worst comes to worst I will order one from the US instead of buying myself a new glass bong.. ill deal with the older one.

For those that haven't heard of a dugout, and are too lazy to look it up.. Its a small wooden or metal case that has 2 sides and a pivoting top that covers both sides... about the same size of a deck of 20s.. one side has a metal 'bat' or 'one hitter' and the other side has a section with your chopped bud in it... you press the 'bat' into the weed and you light it and take the one hit.. apparently its like a small pipe? Some of the metal bats even come in ciggarette colours and shapes for more stealth... :wave:

ofcourse, this is for out and about.. and when I move out again shortly i'll be back to old glassy :scratchin:

Ps. Also if anyone owns a dugout and has pictures, or pros/cons of using a dugout.. or if anyone has a pre-loved and would like to send to me for a price the idea is always there!

:thumbsup:

:)

High ,

Yeh , I haven't heard that term for many years ... since highschool.

From memory , a few people used to call what I know as a 'Chillum" a dugout ... but a chillum is basically just a pipe with the cone peice 'inbuilt' into the stem , so It's just a small cig-shaped cylinder :)

You can get ones that look exactly like a cigarette ^_^

Sounds like your describing something a little different though so I hope someone gets a pic up ;)

I don't understand some of the terminology you've used and I'm racking my brain to try and figure out what a deck of 20's is ??? lol ... cards? ... cigarettes? ... lol ... i feel I should know this , but I'm kinda wasted :wave:

heheheh , no worries.

There is something called a 'smokeless Pipe' too ... is this at all similar? ... I didn't get that either as there was still smoke :P ... I agree that a fake cig chillum would fool anyone from a distance but 'tis the smell that gives it away anyway :) (I've been smoking normal bacco rollies and have had people who know ask if there's mull in it or not (prolly just dropped crumbs in the pouch heheh) but either way , the smell is still the main giveaway (unless marching down the street with a big glass bong maybe! :thumbsup: ) ... ahem ...

Anyhoo , was some other contraption I was goanna mention but I've forgotten what , for now.

Cheerz and Good Luck :scratchin:

Budman :)

Budman, GET WITH THE PROGRAM DUDE!! Haha, nah kidding dude, a deck of 20s is indeed cigarettes! Since when did you play with a deck of 20 cards? :thumbsup: and yes this 'chillum' you talk of sounds like the bat of the dugout.. But the actual dugout is a case that holds the chopped bud and the 'chillum' or 'bat' in it also.. making it very easily accessable.. Obvious my bong would be used when available at home or in peace with mates... but for times at tafe in the carpark etc this would be perfect!!

bongonaussie thanks for the pic link, usually i have great ideas when im whacked off my mind and a link to a pic wasn't one of them.. :wave:

redatnight, i didnt plan on smoking it in public around people, but would most probably be seen in the distance, probably 400 - 500m away so thats what i need it for most, as for my budget, it can be very stretchy at times, cutting costs can be more costly in the long run, but then again im not anywhere near a millionaire :P :scratchin:

My friend showed me one of those... Didn't at all get it or feel it was worth what he paid for it.. Sorry to hear you got ripped. On the case of bang for your buck, do you use a grinder to mull your bud? I have been using a grinder for so long, and recently it has stopped working.. I can't find any similar, it grinded but it saved small dust in a bottom section and after a week or so you could take out the bottom bit and have the dusties..

Haven't been able to find one similar

My friend showed me one of those... Didn't at all get it or feel it was worth what he paid for it.. Sorry to hear you got ripped. On the case of bang for your buck, do you use a grinder to mull your bud? I have been using a grinder for so long, and recently it has stopped working.. I can't find any similar, it grinded but it saved small dust in a bottom section and after a week or so you could take out the bottom bit and have the dusties..

Haven't been able to find one similar

Space case (expensive) or Chromium Crusher (cheaper version) seem to be the popular ones around the forums I visit. I have a Space case and easily the best thing I have used... from all report the CC is basically as good but made of lesser grade Aluminium ..

http://www.chromiumcrusherherbgrinders.com

http://www.spacegrinders.com/