Attempting a Green Dragon

Seeing as I am sampling my tipple I thought comment. I used bud... no trash... in a ratio 1g:10ml in 43alc/vol Smirnoff Blue label premium Vodka. Kept in the fridge between shakings, I decanted a few mils today... not 2 weeks yet, I don't think... but it has a lovely light honey colour reminiscent of mead and a mostly hashy, rather than grassy taste that is improved by the addition of a little raw sugar and lime juice.

The effects are lovely... but I suspect, as with all edibles, the most noticeable effects are experienced when used on an empty stomach and in a concentrated form.

I'm quite looking forward to the way this bottle matures...

I am going to give this another shot very soon. I got myself a little portable vaporizer the other day, and now I have a growing collection of vaped bud. I am hoping that the THC leftover has been activated by the heat in the vape, and that my tincture will be a bit stronger. On top of that, all the cannabinoids are left in the vaped bud, and I believe the tincture will get those out as well. For my first attempt with vaped bud, I am going to do 1g/15mL. I will probably make 4g in 60mL to start with.

Oh, and the bud I am putting in it hasn't been vaped until it is completely brown, as I was hoping to have a fair bit of leftover THC for the green dragon.