should i smoke pot

yes I also Know heaps of all day smokers that are fine. I'm one of them.

post-38586-1272764098_thumb.jpg

another snap of blueberry X Bahi Black-Head (also we have a Bubblegum X Durban Poison, picks will be up in a few weeks, this is an amazing strain. once again our goal was to make the awesome bubblegum mold and pest resistant, Lets just say we succeded and then some).

I don't think the report is very balanced and she doesn't exactly use much common sense when first trying the stuff, she also ignores the weed seller in the shop.

I don't think the report is very balanced and she doesn't exactly use much common sense when first trying the stuff, she also ignores the weed seller in the shop.

yep, you got that right. the most important thing she left out was "set and setting", and with cannabis being a Psychedelic this is one of the most important aspects. Also if I even Fly for 2 hours to a strange place I can't smoke as much as I usually would.