should i smoke pot

did any one check that doco on free to air tv called should i smoke pot. :wallbash: .hell yes.

it was so boring. any one who wants to smoke, should.

the only thing that i didnt know of, was the thing about crushed glass on the buds. who woild smoke that stuff. but it was a uk doco.

has any one ever herd of any thing like that happning in oz.

... post-38586-1270631108_thumb.jpg no glass on this blueberry. :D

did any one check that doco on free to air tv called should i smoke pot. :wallbash: .hell yes.

it was so boring. any one who wants to smoke, should.

the only thing that i didnt know of, was the thing about crushed glass on the buds. who woild smoke that stuff. but it was a uk doco.

... post-38586-1270631108_thumb.jpg no glass on this blueberry. :D

thats called blackberry actually as it looks like a blackberry haha i been looking for that strain to accuire for so long is it yours or just a pic from the net.

thats called blackberry actually as it looks like a blackberry haha i been looking for that strain to accuire for so long is it yours or just a pic from the net.

its a friends,. but your right it isnt the original blueberry it has been crossed with bahi blackhead to make it more resistant to mold for a life outdoor in the ozzie sun.

yeah its huge in the commercial ind in the uk (when ya can get green)

they call it gritweed yield enhancers are sprayed on crops and harvested buds soaked in it

brix plus is one of them they rekon it adds like 30% weight

they got some other crap that also makes the weed retain moisture hence more weight and

unable to burn properly even when redried!

all in all it is all shit ive only had it a couple of times in oz but i dont buy much at all these days :D :bongon:

I tried to tune in, but my digital top box was being an uncooperative little shit.

I watched it online instead, i found it useful because it helped me make a breakthrough with finding the truth behind the myth that Cannabis causes Psychosis.

When you experience Psychoactivity from THC it can cause you to *Emulate* quite a few symptoms of mental illness, but this is all short term, and it can aggravate people with mental problems, but they are not permanent.

it turns out that Cannabidiol is THC's agonist, it regulates the psychoactive effects, so quite simply if you use cannabis with a ratio that is more closer to the ratio of THC the psychoactive effects will be more pleasant and less unpleasant.

They called it "Cannabinoid" in the documentary, but i know they were referring to Cannabidiol because Wikipedia has described research regarding it's counter psychotic effects to THC's Psychotic effects.

I tried to tune in, but my digital top box was being an uncooperative little shit.

I watched it online instead, i found it useful because it helped me make a breakthrough with finding the truth behind the myth that Cannabis causes Psychosis.

When you experience Psychoactivity from THC it can cause you to *Emulate* quite a few symptoms of mental illness, but this is all short term, and it can aggravate people with mental problems, but they are not permanent.

it turns out that Cannabidiol is THC's agonist, it regulates the psychoactive effects, so quite simply if you use cannabis with a ratio that is more closer to the ratio of THC the psychoactive effects will be more pleasant and less unpleasant.

They called it "Cannabinoid" in the documentary, but i know they were referring to Cannabidiol because Wikipedia has described research regarding it's counter psychotic effects to THC's Psychotic effects.

Cannabis is a bit more complex than that and so is mental illness, for example some mental illnesses can actually be benefited by using cannabis in some way in replacement of modern pharmaceuticals.

In the same way different ratios / strains have different properties medicinally, e.g. sativa high, Indica high.

and always remember that cannabis is a psychedelic.

Sorry to butt in fellas but that blueberry x is Soo sweet. I missed the doco, DOH!! I lived in Holland for a year and some of my mates are 18hr a day smokers, heavy stuff, and they are all fine, best most hard working people i know. Except that one time, at band camp.............. lol

yes I also Know heaps of all day smokers that are fine. I'm one of them.

post-38586-1272764098_thumb.jpg

another snap of blueberry X Bahi Black-Head (also we have a Bubblegum X Durban Poison, picks will be up in a few weeks, this is an amazing strain. once again our goal was to make the awesome bubblegum mold and pest resistant. Lets just say we succeded and then some.).

Edited by joebud

Sorry to butt in fellas but that blueberry x is Soo sweet. I missed the doco, DOH!! I lived in Holland for a year and some of my mates are 18hr a day smokers, heavy stuff, and they are all fine, best most hard working people i know. Except that one time, at band camp.............. lol

yes I also Know heaps of all day smokers that are fine. I'm one of them.

post-38586-1272764098_thumb.jpg

another snap of blueberry X Bahi Black-Head (also we have a Bubblegum X Durban Poison, picks will be up in a few weeks, this is an amazing strain. once again our goal was to make the awesome bubblegum mold and pest resistant, Lets just say we succeded and then some).