cmon lads we all have opinions and thus in australia its probably the last right that we have . being able to express them .

i agree with budstedpothead here , i dont like the way australians are adopting the american dream . more police more jails more police prosecuters . and lets sue everyone that could be to blame this is bulshit . it was americans that got the whole prohibition thing started it was americans that got the whole world believing that marijuana makes you turn into a bat . what has america done for the world . not much good they the american govt seem to think they have control of all .

they have gone to war around the world were they are not wanted they take over other countries and go to war for oil and use terrorism as an excuse when i believe there the worst of all terrorists and created terrorist organisations such as alkida by getting involved were they should not have . look at vietnam and then look at how all of our countrymen were treated when they came home from the yanks war the one they lost . my memory may have faded but i dont recall terrorism being an issue growing up untill operation desert storm . they just went in blowin all up savillions the lot . so yes i think america is a monster .

but thats my opinion and im glad to have the right to speak it .

as for obama he is hawaiin isnt he .

he may seem to be not against pot but he is the president of america if he was for it why is he not made a stand and said lets legalize it . because he dont have a say he is ruled by much higher powers such as billion dollar industries including chemical pharmicutical and oil companies . then there is the arms dealers who turn over 100,s of millions supplying the armies to go to war . and the billion dollar drug cartells and so on . but thats just my opinion .

all of the above would stand to lose all if hemp was legal .

all opinions of mine daryl d and i believe we all should be able to say what we think because if you take that away whats left .

Righto guys you've had your bitch, now keep it on topic or I'll ask admin to lock the thread. I didnt post it here for anti American rants!

I dislike the yanks as much as anybody but dismissing Obama visiting Nimbin as a negative event is pretty close minded, there is real chance here for positive media attention, both locally and abroad.

We need to unite and use this chance, not argue over it.

:peace:

A little harsh maybe but really they were the standard generic hippy jokes, if they offend you then you are pretty thin skinned.

Nope not at all, watch it and you'll understand, they are both referred too.

i live near nimbin and i was not offended, if you understand the place its pretty hard to get offended at that kind of stuff.

nimbin will exist until prohibition stops globally.

;)

Well said JoeBud ;) my sentiments exactly.

Unfortunatly it's now old news (coulda sworn I posted it here ;) ) that Obama will NOT be coming to Australia until a later date , but those tireless (seemingly) 'hippies' will be out in force when he does arrive and as far as I'm aware are already pressing for the PM to speak to the President on this issue ... The Big Joint will undoubtebly be floating around the general area :)

I feel the anti-American sentiment too ... but always remember that it's a small minority that does the 'evil' bidding , most 'citizens' feel they have 'little' to 'bugger all' chance of doing anything about it , much the same in any country (dictatorship). :D

As is often remarked apon these days ...

"Maybe Cannabis is a gateway drug after all ... given that the current and at least previous 2 presidents of the United States have smoked it ... It may well be the ONE drug you just have to try if you want to become the American president" (or top class swimmer or musician or writer or etc etc etc) :thumbsup:

I fail to see how ALL the powers that be can dismiss the fact that the president Inhaled frequently (as that was the point :)) and just try and pretend it's not the 'reality' as we all know it. So , pressing on this issue while he is visiting this land is more than apt ... It's the only sensible thing to do , Hippy or not. :o

Cheerz , and GNW rules ;)

Budman lol

Reading your illogical half baked shit is really starting to get on my nerves.

I come to this site for real information and intelligent debate on cannabis, not to read you talking out your fuckin arse.

I also joined under this account to post about the effort and inroads made by a legal friend and myself in beating a couple of cannabis charges with sound ways to attack the evidence put forward by police as well as a medical legal argument that will win in court with the right delivery. The idea being to help everyone.

You've come to this site, slandered just about anyone and everyone, spread misinformation with a hose, and behaved like a brat that needs a good flogging.

I'll ask Admin for the last time to delete your account.

Hey darryl chill out man. If you don't like what he writes you can block his posts. Everyone else can read them but not you. :thumbsup: