:D

Yeh , I saw it and thought it was pretty funny ... Funny show all round for the most part :D

I doubt any Nimbinites would mind too much ... Stoners are often the first ones to poke fun at anything and everything (?) ... and everyone still cheered at the thought of Obama getting stoned while visiting :D heheh

There was a few more jokes in the show that related back to the first part too , during the course of the show. ;) T'was fun.

I guess the other side of it is ... they seemed to portray the ignorant view of many a 'city folk' and deluded citizen on the aspects of Cannabis and 'Hippies' and 'Nimbin' , well really ... the whole 'country life' idea is often , at best , misunderstood by some sectors of society. It's these 'sectors' of society that hold us all back , on the topic of drug reform and many other serious matters.

Even the poor bloody farmers aren't beyond a dig here and there (although that's changed somewhat , maybe to do with the suicide rates :()

I don't remember the segment in it's completeness now ... but I remember only one or two lines that were more a dig than a joke. It doesn't really matter , Stereotyping is large part of the art of Comedy , not to mention 'pushing the boundaries' ... and Comedy , at least for now , continues to be a great outlet for 'Freedom of Speech'. :D

I'm quite sure most of the GNW panelists have had a toke before :D

Anyhoo ... Cheerz :punk:

Budman :wave:

:D

No no , nothing like that Bph :D Keep your plans. heheheh.

He won't be coming to Mardigrass ofc ... But still , I think the idea of him visiting Nimbin is a great one :D

See : http://www.northernstar.com.au/story/2010/...king-for-obama/

(Props to Dick Smith ... and I thought "Dick-Heads" and "Dick-Cheese" was about as cool as he would get) :D

Seems Obama will be here later this month sometime ... ?:

Link : http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-presiden...00202-n95i.html

Well , It can only get better after that ... :punk:

Cheerz ... and Enjoy :wave:

Budman :D

SEND HIM BACK TO AMERICA!!!!

bad enough we have one yank going to Mardigrass without the president of Yankee land being there.

I was just wondering why do people act as if people get stoned at Mardigrass? on their homepage they tell people NOT to bring ganja or cannabis accessories, the cops comb through the crowds looking for those people.

I know that Canada has Cannabis day, dunno how they started it would be awesome if we had Austoneralia day.

SEND HIM BACK TO AMERICA!!!!

bad enough we have one yank going to Mardigrass without the president of Yankee land being there.

I was just wondering why do people act as if people get stoned at Mardigrass? on their homepage they tell people NOT to bring ganja or cannabis accessories, the cops comb through the crowds looking for those people.

I know that Canada has Cannabis day, dunno how they started it would be awesome if we had Austoneralia day.

Can Admin please remove the above post and look at removing this persons account. His post are offensive, unfounded and divisive. Get rid of him before he causes problems.

The Tweed/Northern Rivers area has a bit of a 'bring Obama here' campaign going at the moment.

All the recent issues of the local newspapers have had stories about things Obama could do if he went to the area for the day, including personal surfing lessons from clapped out, old surfers, an interpretive rainforest walk and a visit to Tropical Fruit World. The grand tour would culminate with a helicopter flight over Mt Warning (watch out all local outdoor growers).

Lucky Barak - hope you like Dragonfruit and remember to wear your infrared glasses.

Can Admin please remove the above post and look at removing this persons account. His post are offensive, unfounded and divisive. Get rid of him before he causes problems.

Admins don't serve people

I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should think before you speak and rather than crack the shits talk about if something offended you and why.

Oh and Lou Lou that post was really hilarious made me burst out a few laughs.

I just don't like the fact that if Obama goes to Nimbin there will be a media circus and generally if you haven't all already figured it out, i despise America and Americans, of course i've met a few some live here usually from the middle of the US or the southern west or whatever, I'm not rude to them i just HATE the U.S collectively maybe it's just the fact i am half British.

Besides what has the US done for us lately? calling us a nation of racists by taking things out of context like that KFC ad

technically it was racist to imply that all Black people are african american and should be offended by KFC being offered to them.

Besides the only people that were entitled to be offended (the west indies) weren't at all, they got the joke funny that.

who knows maybe we are a racist country, but at least use real examples of us being racist, but all the same at least we don't have as much racial issues as the US does.

Obama is an alright president it's good he supports Marijuana but unfortunately if he visist here FOX NEWS camera's will probably follow and be on the lookout for things to make Aussies look bad.

Admins don't serve people

I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should think before you speak and rather than crack the shits talk about if something offended you and why.

Oh and Lou Lou that post was really hilarious made me burst out a few laughs.

I just don't like the fact that if Obama goes to Nimbin there will be a media circus and generally if you haven't all already figured it out, i despise America and Americans, of course i've met a few some live here usually from the middle of the US or the southern west or whatever, I'm not rude to them i just HATE the U.S collectively maybe it's just the fact i am half British.

Besides what has the US done for us lately? calling us a nation of racists by taking things out of context like that KFC ad

technically it was racist to imply that all Black people are african american and should be offended by KFC being offered to them.

Besides the only people that were entitled to be offended (the west indies) weren't at all, they got the joke funny that.

who knows maybe we are a racist country, but at least use real examples of us being racist, but all the same at least we don't have as much racial issues as the US does.

Obama is an alright president it's good he supports Marijuana but unfortunately if he visist here FOX NEWS camera's will probably follow and be on the lookout for things to make Aussies look bad.

Reading your illogical half baked shit is really starting to get on my nerves.

I come to this site for real information and intelligent debate on cannabis, not to read you talking out your fuckin arse.

I also joined under this account to post about the effort and inroads made by a legal friend and myself in beating a couple of cannabis charges with sound ways to attack the evidence put forward by police as well as a medical legal argument that will win in court with the right delivery. The idea being to help everyone.

You've come to this site, slandered just about anyone and everyone, spread misinformation with a hose, and behaved like a brat that needs a good flogging.

I'll ask Admin for the last time to delete your account.