Please post experience with vaporizers

My one works great in that i can attach it to a bong, hands free, and have massive vapour rips.

The high is different, more light-headed, for me its so much of a change from normal billies that i swear i get more 'high'from vapes.

Heres a pic hope it helps anyone

I too have the same vape, how does one attach it to a bong? This sounds tasty :yahoo:

Vaporising is excellent if you have a good vaporiser. But on the topic of inducing the active ingredients there are many ways.

I'm going to put all of them I know of on a scale.

1 - Oil (Cleanest and most concentrated not easy to obtain but easy to make, not sure how high it gets you but would certainly have interesting results because of the way it would be broken down in the stomach)

2 - Vaporising (2nd Cleanest highly concentrated not harsh on the throat will give you pasties and dry throat)

3 - Bongs (Not very clean but does get filtered through water, highly concentrated harsh generally and on the throat)

4 - Straight Joint (No filter Dirstiest method, very harsh on throat and surrounding areas.)

Vaporising units cost from $100 - $1k

There are good units out there and bad units. If your a tobacco smoker i'd invest in one of these puppies so you can save your lungs some grief. If you can get a decent organic tobacco do that.

I too have the same vape, how does one attach it to a bong? This sounds tasty :yahoo:

You can buy a little attatchment which the tube gone onto and it sits in your downtube/stem, what i did was bought one of those cheap plastic fan-powered tobacco pipes: the glass peice on that is perfect to squeeze the whip tube through and its a 14.5 glass joint, fits most glass on glass bongs.