What strain/breed have I got?

Ruderalis is a term for 'wild European cannabis'. Stuff that went native in Europe (Eastern Europe it normally goes), usually from the remnants of hemp farming etc. Generally has very low THC, so not useful as a medicinal.

Most peg it as a Sativa subset.

Now being used for hybrids to introduce its special flowering characteristics into existing medicinal strains.

I've bolded the word to get correct spelling if you want to google it.

Nope. Strength comes a lot from how it's grown. Indicas also vary widely in their THC content etc.

Although growing factor does certainly influence potency, it is and people will correct me if I'm wrong here (fuck lookout :peace: ) but inmo genetics has the most influence over a plant's potency and therefore not knowing the plants genetic heritage would make it difficult to predertimine a plants potency.

Ok!

Thanks everybody!!

So if it's grown indoors, but left in the sunlight (changing rooms to follow the sun), in potting mix, using seasol fertiliser, will that make it strong?

Let me know if I can find this info elsewhere, or if I'm asking in the wrong place :peace:

And it sucks not knowing the genetic heritage...it is actually something I wanted to know...

Edited by Miss_Cold_Ember

Ok!

Thanks everybody!!

So if it's grown indoors, but left in the sunlight (changing rooms to follow the sun), in potting mix, using seasol fertiliser, will that make it strong?

Let me know if I can find this info elsewhere, or if I'm asking in the wrong place :peace:

And it sucks not knowing the genetic heritage...it is actually something I wanted to know...

No, Don't grow indoors unless you've got or willing to get lights.

Indoor grows can be just as good if not better than natural conditions, due to the control you can have over the plant's (hopefully her) environment.

An outdoor position requires direct and indirect sunlight for at least 12 hours during the flowering cycle(vegetation cycle requires 12+ hours of light).

Mingle around other plants for camoflauge.

An advantage of outdoor is you have more room to grow. A disadvantage is you are constrained by light/photoperiod available at the time of year you plan to transplant your baby. Be careful not to overwater or overfeed. Good luck.

www.greenmanspage.com/guides has a lot more detailed growing info.

Although growing factor does certainly influence potency, it is and people will correct me if I'm wrong here (fuck lookout :smoke: ) but inmo genetics has the most influence over a plant's potency and therefore not knowing the plants genetic heritage would make it difficult to predertimine a plants potency.

^^^ Yep, and what Rev said. Genetics would factor more towards potency and taste then a standard/excellent even poor grow environment, no pests, nute deficiencies, etc.

So, pick your preferred strain or whatever you can get, grow it well and enjoy.

Edited by hudbud