What strain/breed have I got?

When I recieved the plant, I was not told what strain/breed it is...

It is now 2 months old and I was wondering whether it is possible to tell by looking at it what breed I have got, or whether it is dependant on the bud's (when it arrives) taste/smell/feel.... :thumbsup:

I tried looking on other parts of the discussion board, but I couldn't find anything, so I apologise if you have answered this before...

Any help is appreciated!!

there are two types (strains) of MJ plants sativas and indicas, sativas are tall, long flowering (12-14 weeks) plants from the equatorial and subtropical zones and are characterise by a trippy, happy high. Indicas are short, fast flowering (6-9 weeks) short bushy plants from the colder regions (think india, afganistan etc) with more of a couch lock "stoned" high...these are the two main strains of MJ......breeds are a combination are these two strains all with different characteristic and types of high

....best to hope is a female at this stage (should start budding soon)...and worry about the rest later :thumbsup:

Yes I am from Aus, I just don't sleep very much :peace:

I think she's a female cause she's got little hairs between her leaves...

and I didn't post a picture because I just wanted a general answer, but I will post one now >:(

post-37521-1266575972_thumb.jpg

This was taken just before her two month....

I got her as a seedling....I'm not sure how old she was when I got her, so I'm just saying she's two months....

there are two types (strains) of MJ plants sativas and indicas, sativas are tall, long flowering (12-14 weeks) plants from the equatorial and subtropical zones and are characterise by a trippy, happy high. Indicas are short, fast flowering (6-9 weeks) short bushy plants from the colder regions (think india, afganistan etc) with more of a couch lock "stoned" high...these are the two main strains of MJ......breeds are a combination are these two strains all with different characteristic and types of high

....best to hope is a female at this stage (should start budding soon)...and worry about the rest later :peace:

I always thought there are 3 strain types sativa,indica and ruderalis