So i was forced to top all my plants this morning!

This morning mum was a bit fed up with the bushes, and the height i let them reach, about 10 feet tall, basically i could stretch my arm up over my head and touch the top haha, so I was sorta forced to chop the tops of the bushes, it's a shame cos there was some nice pistil development happening on some areas, still it was early in the flowering season.

So just now I grabbed all the cuttings and trimmed all the leaf off and are now in 2 zip lock bags in the freezer, weighing in at 8oz or 210 grams, I know that they're pre-harvest so they won't have all the qualities of harvest trim but I am just wondering what i should do with it all..I guess i could make some butter, should i need to freeze it? or will it be fine in there for a little while

8oz is a fair bit for butter i presume so i'll just have to make it up and then just use as little as possible and work my way up to the desired ingestion :)

its going to be weak leaf cosider increasing the ratio.

200g leaf 100g butter is about normal-20%,

i use bud trim for cakes and cookies, I like the butter to be strong. not many cake mixes ask for 200g+ butter per cake or 12 cookies so you need to eat more than i can stomach some dont mind the taste but i GaG

. For my self im prepared to use all my trim 300g to make one or two cake mixs, butter 300g /120g butter ratio about 15 to 10% of the butter is very hard to extract or it burns down alittle be aware and account for it..

a normal 8litre large pot holds that 300g to about 2/3rd mark, fill with water and bring simmer add weed and 1/2 a small block of butter 125g, 6+ hours later start filtering, straining what ever method you choose to get a clean but still hot liquid. Old bubble bags and gloves make the job very easy, stockings will work as the first strainer but coffee or T shirt 2nd filter.

most of the good butter has to be really squeezed from the leaf itself so dont forget about the best bit..

it will be very strong if there is some bud trim in there but your leaf would still work, sure to give a good buzz with this mix. If you can stomach eating 2x slices of cake or 4x cookies to get stoned make it weaker, i just like a single slice cookie or 1g cocont rum ball, melting moments is another good mix.. extra vanilla in the butter centre though big tip there.. gaG.

You will love it enjoy!