ALIVE AND KICKING

yeah if it keeps it going, I just can't see how leaving bud on the plant helps keep it going? As long as there's leaf there what will the buds do other than grow mould?

but I am interested to see if it harvests a second time for you. Personally my nerves would be shot harvesting 4 pounds off an outdoor plant. I'd be expecting the chopper to decend from the sky at any moment :P

well its hard to tell by looking at a pic as to the size of a plant but i can tell you it is about 12ft high and i pruned it as well and would be 10ft round so i hope that gives you an idea.if you look in the 2nd pic you will see there is 2 trees,the seeds that were sprouting were in the little one,which is fence level 6ft.the big one would still have close to 1lb left on it too.

Guest weekprik

seeds? did you have a male near them? SHIT what a waste ;(

Nice though I bet they looked awesome at the height of their existance, they are going to make awesome clones or damn a motherplant even :P

Guest Field_of_Light
Pipeman I could be wrong on this...but personally it opened up more sites for me to regrow...all I sacrificed was about 3 oz small weed and you should have seen them once they reverted back under 24 hour light...like a solid english hedge....flowering sites everywhere....

that critter on the right is awsome, how round is the stem,

i have tried to keep a plant going through winter but i never worked. but i harvested the bud and left leaf. its a very interesting idea oneiwill have to have a real close look at. at few years ago up near Cairns some where the blue boys found a crop of massive plants suposibly 6mts high they said that they thought it belonged to someone who planted and then left town or got busted. if your idea is right then those plants could have been real and only two years old. but mj is only an annual and should die after flowering :P