ALIVE AND KICKING

Here is the shit,too many M.J. EXPERTS told me it was not possible to keep my GIRL (MJ) alive through Winter as it is only an annual and would not survive,well a good thing i didnt take their advice as it is growng well and now that spring is approaching things can only improve.my advice to people who want to try something different is go for it and not to listen to the EXPERTS who think they know it all .i think they know shit as i have proved them wrong.i have the goods to prove it (PICS)

post-17-1056512749_thumb.jpg

Edited by jojo

Guest bacchus

hey jojo....

well done....it certainly does look to be kicking along

relax, like pipe said, we're not all out to get you, although i do understand that some of us here are set in our ways and tend to be a bit closed off to giving something a go...

good job, keep us posted

bacchus

i left them on to keep the tree ,and its doing ok.i plucked the seeds out of the pods and everything is ok.im not having a dig at you guys about this, but it shits me to death when people who think they know it all really havnt got a clue.wouldnt it have been a shame if i did pull it up on the advice of experts,i would have lost a good plant,true or not?also people i know personally were telling me to do this and do that to increase the end result but the funny thing about it is i have a pocket full of money out of the way i did it and they got NIL.so again i say to people who want to try something different,go for it what have you got to lose.