New to rolling a joint and Bongs

youtube and practise practise practise ;)

something nice and flat to roll on..clean desk/table,give yourself some space

maybe even try with just tobacco first.dont be worried about being 'perfect' first go

everyone at some stage or another has rolled a pretty ratty lookin scoobie..patience is important

smoking cones is usually easier if someone shows you,gives you a little breakdown

of whats happening..even with this,it can all go wrong.

true story

smoking cones with a first timer in my room.now i know its my own stupid fault

for not smoking on the floor,but we were sitting on the corner of my bed.I thought i had

explained the general 'always be breathing in' technique,but this chick still STILL breathed OUT

when i sparked the lighter,and pushed a full cone and "thank the ELDERS i had only recently cleaned my billy"

2day old bong water on my cleanish sheets

i mean,what did she think would happen?? its needs to get inside you :thumbsup:

I can't really help you when teaching you how to roll a joint because i'm totally shit at it hahah but some tips seeing as your new.. oh yeah i'm i pretty much learnt from experience haha(i'm fairly new as well but yeah) DO NOT SWALLOW THE SMOKE! It'll leave you feeling sick and then you'll most probably throw up everywhere and it's a big buzz killer.. also if you're by yourself you might start freaking out.. luckily i didn't haha.. take it easy... like the first dude said take a puff then chill for a bit before you take another.. pack like a bit the size of your thumbnail and work through that for about an hour depending how fast you go at it.. anyway that is what worked for me.. play some good music and chill! oh yeah and stoke up on food before hand...