New to rolling a joint and Bongs

Hi mate :D

Best advise i can give on how to roll or have a cone is youtube it....

When ya decide to give it a go, just have a little bit at a time, then wait half an hour.....if half an hour has passed and ya feel like having more, go for it :D

You`re probly best to go a joint for a first time smoke ;)

Hope that helps,

Chron :D

if you have friends who smoke they will know how to smoke i suggest inviting them over or something its always more fun with someone. also they could show your how to make a bong or maybe even just make one for you. if i could go back and choose how i smoked the first time i did i would probs prefer a joint. i coughed a lot and got turned off it for about a year from a bong.

Now I noticed you said you don't know how to smoke a bong.

It's way simpler than it might sound.

Put some water in the bong. Not too much, make it stop about a cm bellow the rubber grommet.

Pack the cone piece (the small metal thing in the stem) with some bud. Cut/rip the bud up into smaller pieces if you can first. Burns a bit better that way.

Put the cone piece in the stem, cover the hole on the back of the neck, and light it up.

As for how hard to breathe in, the water should be bubbling at a reasonable rate. Don't go as hard as you can, but don't do it gently. It's got to suck the flame onto the weed, and it has to suck smoke through water.

As for joints, just youtube it. B-Real from Cypress Hill has some lessons on youtube. They're kinda fun to watch even if you know how to roll anyway :yahoo:

:thumbsup:

Heheh Cool man,

Good avice so far ... i'd say a bong is more ' intuitively' easy to learn , especially if you watch someone else do it (Yay U-Tube ;)) ...

A Joint takes a bit of practice to roll properly and there are literally hundreds of little fancy tricks to roll different kinds of joints ... I'd leave the tricky stuff to the 'experts' (like I do heheh) and just practise a few times with a 60c packet of Tally Ho's (or maybe Hemp papers if you can find them) ... you can always have a few tries at it before ya light it up ofc ;)

I've been rolling cigarettes (ew I know) for years now and have rolled many mnay Joints also , but I must admit that I kinda suck at rolling joints :D People often assume I must be a decent Joint roller seeing me roll a cig , but It's harder to roll chopped up Budz than it is to roll tobacco in my opinion :)

There is ofc another option that is entirely more easy than both a Bong or Joint ... and that ofc is a simple Pipe (you can get a little brass pipe for under $10 easy) ... If you can't work that one out , well , your in a bit of trouble ... seek help immediatly lol No Worries.

Good thing about a pipe too is ya can easily smoke very small amounts at a time (think 1/4 of a Tic-Tac size) and without wasting barely any smoke either which is a good way to conserve the stash also.

Sorta like JS said with the bong ... Ya wanna burn it and breath it long and slow but not so slow that the smoke isn't just drifting up from the top of the conepiece and away into the atmosphere , heheh that's when ya can tell it's too slow. :)

So each method is fairly easy to pick up with a small amount of practice and if you practice more it will become just like second nature ofc. So No Worries and good luck ;)

Oh , Only just noticed this was months ago ;) Oh well , just wanted to add the 'Pipe' bit ...

How'd you go anyway Red Dragon? ...

Cheerz :o heheheh

Budman ;)