Guest weekprik

the only time Ive lost clones is recently with cooler weather,

Just remember to saok your cubes for 24 hrs in 5.5 ph water, with a drop or 2 of oxyplus.

hey,

Try spraying them with clone wax or willow water.. Therefor no dome needed and will root alot quicker and also no shock when reverted to growth.. Feed the mum enough willlow water and shell root on the plant...Therefor no shock at all..... try to see it from the plants point of view may open your possibilities..... stonedas

Possibility that nutrients are to high nimer flush with plain water for a week then try to take again. Pic is of min crown of hashplant never seen a humidy dome

post-23-1056411797_thumb.jpg

Guest weekprik

Das have you seen Dutch Master A.P.S for clones???

I brought some, its for soaking the cubes in overnight and then to spray them once or twice a day, It spose to make the plant think its got roots or something??

I hurt 3 of my new clones but only a leaf or 2 died the whole clone didnt.

also whats the best time to harvest G13?? trichromes milky?