am i to late

so....moving state yet again...my mates are going to look after the 12 plants ive got going out in the bush,

my question is....with the season already under way....am i to late to plant my seed in my new state and be able to pull of a crop of ok-good result...or would it be a waste of seeds.

drop us your thoughts guys n gals...

ok well if im going to do this...ive found a few potential spots ... 2 main big ones, near dams and one smaller one that i jog past every morning...small running creek, dont think it will constantly run tho... but i could walk water in every morning with my morning run and my partner. if im gonna do this im not going to use my exo seeds, i was thinking 20 seeds, 10 baggies, 5 high yeilders and 5 jack herer's....

Just a quick re edit....the creek im using, has a sister creek...thank google earth, easy water transport...so come on guys is this worth my doing it or am i to late for brisbane

Edited by UnknownArtizt

bufo golden brother...6fters would be hell nice from seed....im already getting hungry thinking about those tasty nuggets...ive even got all my plans infront of me of how i wanna grow em, how im gonna cam them, how im gonna kill the kids if they nick my shit, hope this works. and i will def do another grow diary so stay tailing. also im doing it in brisbane....so i dont know if thats going to affect this

keep those opinions coming people.

ive started my crop late this year due to numerous reasons, but should be okay dude, queensland gets pretty good sun all year round just as long as there is no frost, but if its near a creek bed probably wont get frost. If its in a public place then there is no way you can protect it 24x7 you take the risk of getting it stolen.

quitash, where ive got it, is pritty well hidden, you wouldnt think to look there even tho its in a semi public place, its not a park or anything its in scrub thats sorta near rural...it takes me 10mins to jog there each morning. i know i wouldnt be able to protect it 24 x 7 thats why im going to plant a second crop about 5mins jog from the first spot with the majority scattered throughout that area, ild rather stick close to the water source but the extra 5min jog wont bother me to much. cheers for the view bro

yea i thought that exact same thing mud, so im thinking i migght go have a little wander around out in the scrub around there...see if i can find and tracks, dixie cups or any plants...and if that happens...well i have a back up spot, its just further than i jog and would have to get in the car each mornin to tend to my crop....gotta do what ya gotta do right.

Welcome back to the growing lark UnknownArtizt (unck) I thought we lost yo there for a while.

Yep your in time just Unck.

some things to consider -

1) germinate and raise to sufficient height (6-8") age 4-5 weeks if you can .............i would not germ in the 'bush/scrub'.

2) Don't visit daily - you should need to 3rd daily should be sufficient. Helps keep stealth.

3) Animals love green - if you can construct a 'mote-like' barrier (stones) to ward off pests. Handy is for you to stash some 'white oil" and /or some 'garlic spray' @/near location.

Your a running traveling grower UnknownArtizt - good to have u back !

:)

Nitty.

i want some mongy madness :)....just to put one plant in every garden on my street, find a bunch of those peg things you get with plants with something that looks like it, plant it in there garden in the dead of night, and then harvest the plants later :)...the whole suburb is automated watering systems ;) and if you dont keep your lawn n garden healthy n neat, you get fines :)