does anyone else grow my way ?

hey critter we talk agian,

well i grow very simular but i use 4 plants under 4x400 luca's and 1x600 luca, in 50 ltr pots with perlite and in a recerulating system

which gets flushed weekly and i feed it 15mins every 3 hours useing dutch master advance for grow and flowa and i add in 3rd week of flower dm's pot ash and from start to finishn i also use bio bugs.

i veg the plants 4 7-10 weeks depending on stage its at when still a clone,

then flower 4 7-10 weeks depending on stain which currently is white skunk x 3

and super skunk x1 last yeild was down a little due to some breakeges in early flower, but we still pulled 5lb 4oz ,and 3 oz of hash made from porche creations famouse hash bags(which if you havnt got one then see porche there f****n great)i would have pics as soon as i get a digital.oh also the room size is 8ft 6 x6ft x 8ft high. well thats my 2 cents worth cheers all lol

Guest Field_of_Light

Critter how come you dont use your full lights during the entire flowering period? Why just the last few weeks?

Do you use panda plastic? What nutes are you using? Is your a modified scrog system?

hey

Well whenever theres a yield contest its so hard to tell right from wrong...grams/watt/month (does this allow for veg lights heaters etc too???)

picture tells 1000 words but hopfully this clasifies things better

RETURN- IO-[WOx26/52]-{WRx26/52} - ..kwx125$-EQUIP = profit margin

There are other factors but ill leave some of the work to you....

Return-

Initial Outlay

Weekly Outlay

Weekly Rent

Total Power Kw 1000w=125$1/4

Equipment

Room Size Feet (long) Feet (wide) Feet (High) Square feet

Then total cycle time in weeks and if you preveg to cut time down to 8 weeks a cycle...Add in a relay for twin cycle ( half size of standard room double intensity..{your call if double the plant count or not)