does anyone else grow my way ?

l use a 1100 watt light with 2 tubs using cocofibre,l water 15 mins on every hour .l run a resiviour heater and air stones to each tub.inlet and exhust air and osolating fan.l run my ppm at approximatly 1000 ppm and ph at 6.0.l yeild approx 32 oz from white rhino and 50 ozs from the juicyfruit.Both about 10 weeks in flower.l been doing this for near 10 years now,lol.fuck it used to be a bit scary.

post-9-1055841092_thumb.jpg

Guest Field_of_Light

hey thats pretty good yield wise....perhaps you would like to tell us some tips and tricks that you have come across in the last ten years to get that sort of yield out of that amount of light....

How big are your pots?...how long is veg? The size and height of the grow space? How often do you change your bulb? Do you use hps for growing and flowering? etc.....

cheers!

Guest weekprik
l use oxyplus and monsterbud as well as the coco nutriunt

do you know your wasting your time usuing those 2 together??

why you ask- its because monster bud contains live cultures and the oxyplus kills live cultures,

I streongly suggest you dont waste ya money, if you want to keep using monsterbud then stop using oxyplus instead take a look at pythoff.

lol

Guest weekprik

im on my 2nd grow indoors, ive grown pounds and pounds outdoors but not indoors,

My 1st plant is about 2 weeks away form harvest and should give me a pound off 1 plant, will let you know how i go,

The advice about oxyplus and bud was told to me by a grower that used to be a breeder and knows what hes talking about,

he said all he had to do was to start using pythoff,

I myself use oxyplus, but apparently the deal is use hydroplus with non-organic additive or pythoff with organics like monsetbud.

Also your oxyplus should be used at 2 ml per 10 litres of nutes, anything less is just a waste of money,

it does increase the oxygen but its main use is to stop root rot and pyth and any other nasty bugs in comes in contact with, eg-monsterbud.

Edited by weekprik

Guest weekprik

excatly whats alive in it im not sure, its just i had a conversation with a freind that got me in to indoors, and thats what he told me.

if its shit,(guano) well that shit must still be alive?? eww i coulnd stick poo on my plants! but thats just me ;)

lol

ADD BUD™

Add Bud is a organic nutrient used as a plant flower enhancer with its unique chelating properties that promotes anion and cation exchange, cellular and microbial activity. Helps to stabilise nutrient against strong Ph changes.

Add Bud has been subject to independent tests and comparing with other ìso calledî flowering additives has shown far more growth and flower biomass.

Add Bud is the product of the latest laboratory research, is a fine blend of hormones, vitamins and minerals. Great for indoors and outdoors.

For outdoor plants water during flowering with a mild tea of Add Bud each time you water. This product will not hurt plants or burn roots. In hydroponics use as additive to your regular nutrient.

Add Bud should be added after each flush and may also be added each time water is topped up.

Add Bud should be used at the rate of 100ml per 50lt of water. For recirculating systems replace nutrient solution at least every two weeks.

Add Bud is cheap easy to use and increases yields by 20-25% in most situations.

Add Bud is available in 1lt, 5lt & 20lt.

ADD BUD™

THE BLACK MAGIC THAT MAKES YOUR

PLANTS GROW BIG & FAT!

Edited by weekprik