ABC Fora.tv Should all Drugs be Legalised

Like Crunchy said, "If given the choice you would go to a nice chemist or speciality store over a dodgy cunt you met outside a club? even if the price was slightly higher at the chemist" - personally I'd prefer the chemist or speciality store with the slightly higher price tag. I'd prefer that over seeing the dealers that I regularly buy from and have come to like too..simply because that way I wouldn't be breaking the law everytime I buy a herb for my own personal use :bongon:

now that its been quoted i wish i had written it a little better :bongon:

I should also add that while the dealer u buy from will sell you 2grams to a 50 bag, a chemist or speciality store would fill a purchase to the agreed weight, with the agreed strain, while providing information and selection for a wide range of available strains. They are subject to public opinion, business ethics and the law, just like every other business.

I hope they do air it... but maybe ABC isnt even daring enough to break the code of silence the australian media at large seems to have over anything pro-marijuana (on TV that is).