M.C.G

and im starting this thread early to see what people think.

i plan to grow a very small fem plant from an autoflower strain called "russian rocket fuel "

living with my sister and one other and she has told me NO PLANTS!

well i have scoped a spot but there are problems..

heat. the plant will be growing on a tin roof through the hottest part of melbourne summer.

the last grow was also one plant, but its total yield was over 34oz.

You asked.

Russian Rocket Fuel = you people just keep believing that Rudderalis is some kind of miracle dope plant, it's SHIT. Don't expect anything that will get you bent. Seed companies must love people like you. Go join shroomy.

Sister's house = you obnoxious person, she told you the rules at her place, she will be charged when your raided for growing on the roof, and you will be, get your own place if you want to be stupid. I'd boot your arse out of my place for being a liar and having no respect.

Growing on an iron roof = you'll cook the roots and people like myself who fix tv antennas etc will see that plant from the next street, easily, that farcade won't stop people from seeing it from somewhere. It'll stand out like dog's balls.

34oz outdoors = and you want to grow a rudderalis plant on your sisters roof in the middle of Melbourne ??? How did you ever get through that grow without being busted?

You'll notice the only personal attack was in reference to you being obnoxious, stupid and a liar, which is a fair call, it's not your house and you have not considered the consequences, only lied to your sister to placate her while you carry on selfishly regardless of her.

Don't start whining because I dared to point out the glaringly obvious >:(

You asked.

Russian Rocket Fuel = you people just keep believing that Rudderalis is some kind of miracle dope plant, it's SHIT. Don't expect anything that will get you bent. Seed companies must love people like you. Go join shroomy.

Sister's house = you obnoxious person, she told you the rules at her place, she will be charged when your raided for growing on the roof, and you will be, get your own place if you want to be stupid. I'd boot your arse out of my place for being a liar and having no respect.

Growing on an iron roof = you'll cook the roots and people like myself who fix tv antennas etc will see that plant from the next street, easily, that farcade won't stop people from seeing it from somewhere. It'll stand out like dog's balls.

34oz outdoors = and you want to grow a rudderalis plant on your sisters roof in the middle of Melbourne ??? How did you ever get through that grow without being busted?

You'll notice the only personal attack was in reference to you being obnoxious, stupid and a liar, which is a fair call, it's not your house and you have not considered the consequences, only lied to your sister to placate her while you carry on selfishly regardless of her.

Don't start whining because I dared to point out the glaringly obvious :yahoo:

:thumbsup: :please: well said bufo!!! some people are just plain shelfish, thoughtless, arrogant etc etc. on a roof what a fucking joke.

Don't start whining because I dared to point out the glaringly obvious smile.gif

its a good thing your here to judge the people, have you ever considered a carrer in law? :thumbsup: