Marijuana Related Documentaries

awsome dude.. looks like i got a few things to watch...>:(. i think ive seen a couple of them, i have waiting to inhale and also run from the cure. ive put that 1 onto dvd so i can show to any1 that will watch it.. >:( i thought i might slip into the hospital and stick it in thier waiting room tele... but havnt seen most of them so cool man thanks i`ll have somthin desent to watch instead of the crap on tele..B)... i also have 1 called "billion dollar crop". ive had it on video since about 91, pretty sure i taped it off abc.. its a very interesting watch. it covers alot about why marijuana is illegal and how it conveniently happened at the same time as a company called dupont developed nylon and they didnt want competition so the head guy of dupont who also happened to be related to one harry anslinger founder of the DEA in america made sure they didnt have any competition.. to this day thier bullshit prevails..

as i said a very interesting watch there are doctors on there phsyciatrists and professors. its presented by jack thompson..

only problem is i dumped it from video onto dvd a little while back. the machine i did it on is a dvd/vhs combo and the fucker is the only machine that will play the discs so i cant even put it in my comp and put it on you tube or something so others can watch it. if any1 knows how to get it from the disc please tell me...:peace:.. it converts the video being dumped to dvd in DIVX format.. i have 2 laptops in the house, a mac 2 other dvd players and a portable/incar dvd player, not 1 of them will play the bastard, just that machine.. pain in the arse...>:(, so if any 1 can help with that 1 i will happily post a link for it on here..

could be cos of the format that it burns the dvds in, is it PAL?

lol

Excellent work Crunchy lol

I like how you tweaked it all up in the Original Post , vary nice! :)

Well , there's 5 of those I haven't seen or own a copy of , they also sound very interesting ...

I canna be downloading or U-tubing with my current setup but maybe I can swap a few for a few once I get organized ... My Canna-Doco DVD is on loan at the moment but It's got:

The Union , Run from the Cure , History of .. , Grass , The evil weed + a few more not on the list that I can't remember right now ... Most are 700mb rips and It all fits on 1 DVD ... There is one LSD and one Ayahuasca Doco to fill in space also but I wan't to obviously replace them with Canna-Docos For a Complete "Mother-Disc" and so of course can then just copy and hand-out when applicable.

All good ... I'll put out a request when I get my collection back :)

(Many docos do I own ... NWO/911/UFO's/Monsanto/2012 etc. (lotsa stuff listed in the X-Files thread) and have compiled a number of 9-12hr Single Discs with sets of those doco's (great way to share the info efficiently I do say :D) ... decent enough quality for not-so-cinematic Documentaries.

So I'm sure I'd have something of interest to most if all the Cannabis related Doco's are already owned :/

Anyhoo , I be rambling ... Been a while since I've typed anything :) Bye 4 Now ...

Cheerz and stay Learn-ed :)

Um ... Budman :)

P.s. Yes , I'm sure recommendations for the best Growing and cooking Vidz would also be appreciated :)

There are a great many to sift through no doubt so it would be handy to have a good-list of the ones that are highly regarded.

Peace Out :D

The following videos can be found in one torrent if a search is done for "Cannabis - Grand Video Pack" on btjunkie.org

__

01. Documentaries/Emperor Of Hemp.avi [698MB]

02. Documentaries/Grass. History Of Marijuana.avi [235MB]

03. Documentaries/Hemplands Conspiracy. E01. Hemplands.avi [700MB]

04. Documentaries/Hemplands Conspiracy. E02. The Hempire Strikes Back.avi [701MB]

05. Documentaries/Hooked. Illegal Drugs And How They Got That Way. Marijuana.avi.avi [415MB]

06. Documentaries/Marijuana Inc. Inside America's Pot Industry.avi [350MB]

07. Documentaries/National Geographic Explorer. Marijuana Nation.avi [479MB]

08. Documentaries/Penn And Teller's Bullshit!. S02E17. War On Drugs.avi [227MB]

09. Documentaries/Should I Smoke Dope.avi [700MB]

10. Documentaries/Super High Me.avi [700MB]

11. Documentaries/The Hemp Revolution.avi [245MB]

12. Documentaries/The Magic Weed. History Of Marijuana.avi [700MB]

13. Documentaries/The Union. The Business Behind Getting High.avi [700MB]

14. Documentaries/Timeshift. The Cannabis Years.avi [123MB]

15. Miscellaneous/Adventures In Cannabis Hemp. The Dutch Coffeeshop Experience.avi [697MB]

16. Miscellaneous/Cannabis Cup 2003.avi [700MB]

17. Miscellaneous/Cannabis Cup 2007.avi [701MB]

18. Miscellaneous/Howard Marks - A Video Diary.avi [697MB]

19. Miscellaneous/Never Get Busted Again. Bonus DVD - Hidden Compartments.avi [175MB]

20. Miscellaneous/Never Get Busted Again. Volume 01. Traffic Stops.avi [699MB]

21. Miscellaneous/Never Get Busted Again. Volume 02. Never Get Raided.avi [699MB]

22. Miscellaneous/Strain Hunters. E01.avi [67MB]

23. Miscellaneous/Strain Hunters. E02.avi [67MB]

24. Miscellaneous/Strain Hunters. E03.avi [68MB]

25. Miscellaneous/Strain Hunters. E04.avi [67MB]

26. Miscellaneous/Strain Hunters. E05.avi [21MB]

27. High Grower. Introduction To Indoor Growing.avi [1088MB]

28. High Times. Ready-Set-Grow. E01.avi [646MB]

29. High Times. Ready-Set-Grow. E02.avi [699MB]

30. I Grow Chronic!.avi [686MB]

31. Jorge Cervantes' Ultimate Grow DVD. E01.avi [831MB]

32. Jorge Cervantes' Ultimate Grow DVD. E02.avi [701MB]

33. Jorge Cervantes' Ultimate Grow DVD. E03.avi [450MB]

34. Just Say Grow.avi [273MB]

35. Sea Of Green. Volume 01. How To Flower Cannabis Clones.avi [1107MB]

36. Sea Of Green. Volume 02. Closet Cultivation.avi [583MB]

37. Sea Of Green. Volume 03. Hydroponic Cultivation.avi [1068MB]

38. Sea Of Green. Volume 04. Growing Sinsemilla Marijuana.avi [348MB]

39. SeeMoreBuds. Volume 01. 15 Pounds In 80 Days.avi [519MB]

40. SeeMoreBuds. Volume 02. 6 Gardens, 6 Growers, 6 Times The Knowledge.avi [699MB]

41. SeeMoreBuds. Volume 03. The Perfect Garden.avi [685MB]

42. Top Quality Home Growing. Indoor Soil Marijuana Cultivation.avi [167MB]

____

Hope it helps

pug

Hi Bob

My suggestion is to download the torrent, then select which ones you want to download - you can do it one at a time if you want. You just have to double click the torrent (or right click) and a list of the files within the torrent will be shown. Just unclick the ones you don't want.

Hope it helps

pug :wallbash: