Marijuana Related Documentaries

u4r1k, try using the download manager link that i posted at the top of my first post, if ur download times out with it u can just start it again from where it stopped, and u can schedule ur downloads with it.

Cool mate I'll do that keeps timing out at 99% otherwise .....nothing fukking worse :)

U4R1K

You inspired me to go digging through the bookshelf, my original reference books, circa 1980 (maybe late 70's).

Does the 3rd image cause controversy? It is a passage from The Complete Guide, which is more like a booklet. TCG was published as a (whatever was left out of) $1 donation to some hippies in San Diego, so I include the 4th 'crazy 70's hippie optimists' pic as well.

Very dated. Dunno if online versions are available. I could probably scan the 46 pages of TCG if anyone is interested, the hippies are probably all rich fat old beaurocrats no longer requiring the 10c (actually, something about copyright and 25yrs? these are older than that), but if you felt guilty the publisher information is in the book.

post-33907-1257757642_thumb.jpg

post-33907-1257757822_thumb.jpg

post-33907-1257758042_thumb.jpg

post-33907-1257758188_thumb.jpg

awsome dude.. looks like i got a few things to watch...:D. i think ive seen a couple of them, i have waiting to inhale and also run from the cure. ive put that 1 onto dvd so i can show to any1 that will watch it.. :D i thought i might slip into the hospital and stick it in thier waiting room tele... but havnt seen most of them so cool man thanks i`ll have somthin desent to watch instead of the crap on tele..:thumbsup:... i also have 1 called "billion dollar crop". ive had it on video since about 91, pretty sure i taped it off abc.. its a very interesting watch. it covers alot about why marijuana is illegal and how it conveniently happened at the same time as a company called dupont developed nylon and they didnt want competition so the head guy of dupont who also happened to be related to one harry anslinger founder of the DEA in america made sure they didnt have any competition.. to this day thier bullshit prevails..

as i said a very interesting watch there are doctors on there phsyciatrists and professors. its presented by jack thompson..

only problem is i dumped it from video onto dvd a little while back. the machine i did it on is a dvd/vhs combo and the fucker is the only machine that will play the discs so i cant even put it in my comp and put it on you tube or something so others can watch it. if any1 knows how to get it from the disc please tell me...^_^.. it converts the video being dumped to dvd in DIVX format.. i have 2 laptops in the house, a mac 2 other dvd players and a portable/incar dvd player, not 1 of them will play the bastard, just that machine.. pain in the arse...:yinyang:, so if any 1 can help with that 1 i will happily post a link for it on here..

If anyone has bandwidth issues (like me) i can burn and mail you copies of the following like Madame Pandora did for me, many thanks ;)

Ultimate grow DVD 1 + 2

Run From The Cure

National Geographic: Inside Marijuana

The Union

BBC Horizon - The Evil Weed

just hit me up with a PM and i can send any or all of them away(fits on 2 DVDs so cheap to send)