THC OIL kills all cancer

jaysunz

Question

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Must be ingested, there is very little to no benefit from smoking besides relaxing, smoking wont kill any cancer at all, you must make oil from bud,,not just shake,,,,,,,,and eat as much as you can,,,,,it will start apotheosis in the cancer cells. but if you remain acidic the cancer will never go away,,,,,,,,cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment

also proof

Dr. Manuel Guzmán's research is here

Good post Budman. :D

They are some good doco's of Rick Simpson. Just unfortunately, some of the testimonials tend to go a lil' overboard, if they reeled them in a bit, it'd be more convincing with the general public. But with what Rick himself talks about, does raise some more genuine questions that need to be addressed. If all bullshit opinions could be put aside so some genuine tests could be carried out, I tend to think we could all benefit from it. Just don't like the chances of that ever happening. :wave:

:punk:

the fact Cannabis Oil is the best cure for cancer is why i am getting aggressive and more organised to run campaigns in my town to encourage people to join the hempparty and make a stand against the corruption.

looking at the big picture it's a civil duty to cleanse it, because if political parties and goverment bodies can get away with lying about Cannabis, they might try to excersise those powers of deception to rob people of further rights or resources without them knowing.

And as for Cannabis smoke vs Tobacco smoke, Cannabis smoke opens up everything and the Cannabinoids present do help to negate the effects of inhaling burnt plant material.

thing is Tobacco is probably one of the worst plant materials to be inhaling.

NEVER smoke tobacco out of a bong, You'll most likely end up with a temporary asthma attack and heavy wheezing plus possible chest pains, not to mention nicotine poisoning is a real possibility.

plus when you take a rip of tobacco from a bong you'll find your lungs will fill with mucus and when you cough that shit up you will see the "tar" or heavier particles of smoke suspended in the mucus.

IT IS REVOLTING and it makes me wonder how sellers of bongs allways say "For Tobacco use ONLY"

putting Ganja aside on this matter, its quite irresponsible seeing as how tobacco in a bong is dangerous, i know obviously nobody buys bongs to smoke tobacco, but i think "For LEGAL herbal smoking mixtures ONLY"

having a session of spliff cones is just bad, my friend smokes them when he has no Ganja on his bucket bong, it's quite revolting you also feel the symptoms of mild nicotine toxicity.

Anybody who doubts whether ganja is less detrimental towards the health of your lungs, if you really want to convince yourself otherwise, pack half a cone of tobacco (rolling tobacco) light up take a single proper rip you'll feel really aweful.

Ganja doesn't hurt my lungs it makes me cough up all the shit that remains from the cigarettes i use.

the fact Cannabis Oil is the best cure for cancer is why i am getting aggressive and more organised to run campaigns in my town to encourage people to join the hempparty and make a stand against the corruption.

Making false claims does so much more harm than good. There are some promising studies showing cannabis may help in some cancers. Show me how you arrive at a statement like "cannabis is the best cure for cancer"? If you make such a statement back it up. :punk: I hope no cancer patients are harmed by reading your crap and putting their faith in an untested cure (or giving up their schizophrenia medication; but thats another thread). Personally if I had cancer I would try conventional cures along with oil.

They are some good doco's of Rick Simpson. Just unfortunately, some of the testimonials tend to go a lil' overboard, if they reeled them in a bit, it'd be more convincing with the general public. But with what Rick himself talks about, does raise some more genuine questions that need to be addressed. If all bullshit opinions could be put aside so some genuine tests could be carried out, I tend to think we could all benefit from it. Just don't like the chances of that ever happenin

Rick Simpson has had 5 or 6 years to organise some form of testing of his product. Nothing. I wish he was right and that cannabis did cure cancer. It surprises me that none of the major universities in California (or elsewhere) or even NORML haven't organised simple experiments.

To Quote Lester Grinspoon again:

Simpson, who does not have a medical or scientific education (he dropped out of school in ninth grade), apparently does not require that a candidate for his treatment have an established diagnosis of a specific type of cancer, usually achieved through biopsy, gross and histopathological examinations, radiologic and clinical laboratory evidence. He apparently accepts the word of his “patients.” Furthermore, after he has given the course of “hemp oil,” there is apparently no clinical or laboratory follow-up; he apparently accepts the “patient’s” belief that he has been cured. According to Hager, he claims a cure rate of 70 percent. But 70 percent of what? Do all the people he “treats” with hemp-oil medicine have medically established, well-documented cancer, or is he treating the symptoms or a constellation of symptoms that he or the patient have concluded signify the existence of cancer? And what is the nature and duration of the follow-up which would allow him to conclude that he has cured 70 percent? Furthermore, does this population of “patients with cancer” include those who have already had therapeutic regimes (such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy) which are known to be successful in curing some cancers or holding at bay, sometimes for long periods of time, many others?

And as for Cannabis smoke vs Tobacco smoke, Cannabis smoke opens up everything and the Cannabinoids present do help to negate the effects of inhaling burnt plant material.

Smoked cannabis is burning plant material. :wave:

Ganja doesn't hurt my lungs it makes me cough up all the shit that remains from the cigarettes i use.

I haven't had tobacco for over a decade but I sometimes cough from cannabis. It is also clearly harmful to my breathing. I notice a big difference when I stick to a vaporizor. I do think cannabis is safer but that does not mean I think smoking anything is safe.

Edited by freddie

To Quote Lester Grinspoon again:

Simpson, who does not have a medical or scientific education (he dropped out of school in ninth grade), apparently does not require that a candidate for his treatment have an established diagnosis of a specific type of cancer, usually achieved through biopsy, gross and histopathological examinations, radiologic and clinical laboratory evidence. He apparently accepts the word of his “patients.” Furthermore, after he has given the course of “hemp oil,” there is apparently no clinical or laboratory follow-up; he apparently accepts the “patient’s” belief that he has been cured. According to Hager, he claims a cure rate of 70 percent. But 70 percent of what? Do all the people he “treats” with hemp-oil medicine have medically established, well-documented cancer, or is he treating the symptoms or a constellation of symptoms that he or the patient have concluded signify the existence of cancer? And what is the nature and duration of the follow-up which would allow him to conclude that he has cured 70 percent? Furthermore, does this population of “patients with cancer” include those who have already had therapeutic regimes (such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy) which are known to be successful in curing some cancers or holding at bay, sometimes for long periods of time, many others?

i have nuff raspect for grinspoon

he has a site setup for anecdotal cases to tell their medicinal cannabis story

there many cancer cases

Personally if I had cancer I would try conventional cures along with oil.
many people do just that with great success

however

most people who are desperate nuff to try rick simpsons unproven back yard herbal cancer remedy has been told by the doctors sorry we cant do anyting more for you it is time to go home and prepare to die in 3mths

these poor people are so desperate that they will try anyting

why elce would they believe the likes of i or mullaway or rick simpson

we all didnt finish even high school

what is even more astonishing is the results we are getting

you have seen my pix of skin cancer cure

in my experance with cureing cancer

both people were so happy they didnt care how it happened they just wanted to forget the whole nightmare and get back to living

i asked if they told the doctors how they did it when they got the allclear

both had the same reply

no way

thats your job they told i

after all the sufferance and worries they bin thru

i can overstand why they just wanna get back to their life

bro

if you feel that rick is so wrong to make such con traversal statements as

"show me a disease that cannabis cant cure or help"

then

why dont you accept his challenge

and present him with a ailment that cannabis cant cure or help

no scientist has accepted this public challenge as yet

heres a big chance to get into the history bookz for the first who does

and good luck to bor

if there is a disease that cannabis does not cure or help

i for one would love to know what it is

so i dont waste and hash oil pon it

and in all my experance with using hash oil as a medicine

i too have not found anyting that hash oil didnt alleviate or cure

so i have not been able to accept the rick simpson challenge either

same with mullaway

if there is a disease out there that cannabis cant cure

the world should know

I don't really see the point in answering your post because you completely MISSED the point.

But rather than read it all i just answer in short some of the things you said that annoy me.

and if you had a sense of logic you would figure out that i am NOT stupid, when i say Cannabis is the best chance for curing cancer, that's pretty correct Everything else is either hocus pocus or witch doctor treatments that don't do anything.

You cannot tell me that the fact allot of people have had success with hemp oil is just a coincidence

or the result of a placebo effect.

Do you know what "the real" treatment for Cancer chemotherapy's success rate is? Usually NONE but on average it's a 50/50 chance.. not comforting is it?

Chemo therapy involves just bombarding your body with sub lethal radiation doses, it immunocompromises people and makes them extremely ill, it's really agonising hearing about people who had chemotherapy but the suffering of Chemo itself was that intense they just let go of their will to live and died (which comes as a relief to them it's that bad)

Other times somebody might get lucky enough to have their cancer go into remission only for some bug to get them and because they are in a weakened state with a pretty much non existant T-cell count, oh and if you wanna tell me let me tell you for you, T-cell's make up the majority of the immune system in the blood stream.

but anyway the unfortunate person ends up dying from an otherwise harmless strain of bacteria or a viral infection that if they had been as well as an average person would have had a chance to fight it off.

And don't try to tell me that Cannabis is not a safe smoke, WELL DUH THATS THE NATURE OF SMOKE

shit even lighting an incense cone or stick fills the room with carcinogenic particles, but it's diluted so compared to smoking where you take concentrated carcinogens into your lungs directly it's safer in comparison.

Ganja has more tar makes sense to me since it's a very fine soft smoke, but thing is tar is not by itself harmful, tar is just denser particles that settled in the airways mixed with the moisture and formed a sticky substance, it's the carcinogenic chemicals or toxic particles that are worth worrying about.

And back to Activism, i don't lie to people when convincing them to support Cannabis and Hemp, i just present what i've found out i only state things that are confirmed facts as true, usually as my info gets sketchier or in the realm of speculation i tell people that, i also encourage people not to believe NCPIC DFA or even me, i encourage them to do what i did, Think for yourself and conduct your own research.

and whenever i talked about Rick Simpson i didn't say "It's a CURE for ALL CANCER" i just say something along the lines of "he rediscovered what a University in the 70's discovered but then desperately covered up, he used hemp oil on his injuries and a side effect was that it was helping his body fight whatever it was that was ailing him, once he made this discovery he made hemp oil and distributed it to ill people for FREE and many people with cancer have had good success with his treatment it's probably the best chance for someone with cancer to get well again, because we all know what chemo does to people"

Busted,

I tried to read your post but when you dribble shit half way through, well that's when I gave up.

For you see chemotherapy has nothing to do with radiation therapy. They are most often often used in conjunction to treat 'growth' type cancers but is not used for blood type cancers (leukemia).

Next time you comment on such a emotive issue, make sure you actually know what your talking about.

DICKHEAD

Cannabis oil = cancer cure FACT

Cannabis compound 'halts cancer' http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7098340.stm

Cannabis destroys cancer cells... reveals research at Barts and The London, Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry http://www.qmul.ac.uk/news/newsrelease.php?news_id=175

Cannabinoid action induces autophagy-mediated cell death through stimulation of ER stress in human glioma cells http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948

THC (marijuana) helps cure cancer says Harvard study http://www.nowpublic.com/thc_marijuana_hel...s_harvard_study

THC Gives Cancer Cells the Munchies Too http://scienceblogs.com/scientificactivist...lls_the_mun.php

search "cancer cannabinoids" @ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez Results: 1 to 20 of 575

And lastly (for this post) I'll let Dr Robert Melamede speak.

Cancer Cure - Cannabis & Cannabinoids,by Robert Melamede,PhD

Cannabis Cancer response on 2009 04 22 at 09 12 Dr Robert Melamede

Don't believe it, if you want. I don't care! But for those that do WOOT!!11!!11! CANCER f34r US bawhahahahahahah :bongon:

Spread the news!!!!!!