THC OIL kills all cancer

jaysunz

Question

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Must be ingested, there is very little to no benefit from smoking besides relaxing, smoking wont kill any cancer at all, you must make oil from bud,,not just shake,,,,,,,,and eat as much as you can,,,,,it will start apotheosis in the cancer cells. but if you remain acidic the cancer will never go away,,,,,,,,cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment

also proof

Dr. Manuel Guzmán's research is here

By the way Fuck that Cancer ribbon shit,,,,,,,,,,cancer society is garbage, good for zero............

that why ricks video is called Run FROM the Cure........

he has cured over 200 people of all types of cancer, they aren't interested in this information

Rick Simpson,

General Delivery,

Springhill, NS B0M 1X0.

Ph.- (902) 545-2285

Fax (902) 545-2514

22 January, 2004

Canadian Cancer Society

National Office

Suite 200, 10 Alcorn Avenue

Toronto, Ontario M4V 3B1

Dear Sir or Madam:

The following quotation is copied directly from the Canadian Cancer Society web pages.

“The ultimate goal of basic cancer research is twofold:

1. coming up with the rare, "breakthrough" discovery that will help prevent, control or even cure cancer

2. contributing a small but significant bit of knowledge that will help other scientists as they work on their own piece of the cancer puzzle”

In this regard, I am contacting you about a simple herbal cure for cancer. I have been in touch with politicians and government concerning this drug, but they appear to be sitting on their hands in regard to what I wish to do. As I understand it about 1300 people die every week in Canada from cancer. I would have thought that curing this dreaded disease would be at the top of any government's agenda, but alas, this does not seem to be the case. I hope your organization can look beyond the propaganda that we have all been fed regarding hemp. Extracts made from high quality hemp are the most therapeutically active substances imaginable if they are properly made.

I have used these extracts to cure three areas of skin cancer on my own body, also, I have cured cancers for others. No one seems to want to believe what this drug can do until they see its effects with their own eyes. When the history of hemp is examined you will find medical studies done as far back as the 1960’s that state the same results as I have found in regards to this drug. This leaves us with the question, why is this drug not being produced for medicinal use? In my mind, the only reasons I can imagine would be ignorance or corruption that has held the production of this drug back. In any case neither of these reasons should be acceptable to the public under any circumstances.

My hopes are that this drug will start being produced on a large scale as soon as possible. Imagine adding this drug to sun tan lotions, make-up and skin creams. What would this do to cancer rates? I also believe that this drug could be used as a dietary supplement, (one a day keeps cancer away). The possible applications for this drug are almost limitless. If your organization is interested, as soon as I can get some high quality material to work with, I would be happy to supply you with extracts for study and testing. You will not be disappointed, this is for real. If we work together maybe we can put cancer where it belongs, (in the past).

I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted by phone at 902-545-2285 or by email at ricksimpson01@hotmail.com

Yours respectfully,

Rick Simpson.

cc: Canadian Cancer Society Nova Scotia Division, Halifax NS

They responded with garbage

Reply - Canadian Cancer Society

from http://www.phoenixtears.ca/letters.php

there will never be any cancer cures

from the large pharmaceutical company's

their sole purpose is to extract as much

tax payer funds as possible for their

pseudo research.

there is no money in putting forward

the benefits of cannabis. you cant put

a patent on a natural occurring substance.

imo you can make all your own medicines.

poppies for pain relief

gunja for everything else.

Cannabis helps many conditions. It may even help and/or prevent some cancers. However I have never seen a shred of evidence that Rick Simpsons cure works. You tube clips and testimonials aren't evidence unfortunately. Don't mean to dampen any ones enthusiasm about this but I'm really wary of "cure alls" and stories on the internet.

there will never be any cancer cures

from the large pharmaceutical company's

their sole purpose is to extract as much

tax payer funds as possible for their

pseudo research.

there is no money in putting forward

the benefits of cannabis. you cant put

a patent on a natural occurring substance.

imo you can make all your own medicines.

poppies for pain relief

gunja for everything else.

I agree big pharma are essentially just as you claim, however I'm aware of at least one company growing and researching cannabis. there are also a couple of cannabis based pharmaceutical products on the market. They don't need to patent a plant to make medicine out of it.

Edited by freddie

Cannabis helps many conditions. It may even help and/or prevent some cancers. However I have never seen a shred of evidence that Rick Simpsons cure works. You tube clips and testimonials aren't evidence unfortunately. Don't mean to dampen any ones enthusiasm about this but I'm really wary of "cure alls" and stories on the internet.

Well said freddie. Gettin' a bit tired of this delusional tripe some people come up with. In the long run if their proven wrong, all they acheive is tarnishing canna's reputation futher more.

If it's ridgy didge, produce some REAL evidence, not a video of some wally's tryna do the hard sell. I may be a stoner, but it doesn't automatically make me a nutjob that buys into every bit of crap that people post. Anyway, this is old news..

im not here to ask what you think,,,,,,i was showing you what i know is real,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and have lived through,,,,

rick and his video may be hicks,,,,,,,,they are from the east coast,,,,,,,so they talk fucked........

anyway not here to argue,,,,,,,,,,,

so if you have cancer and the doctors are done with you and have sent you home to die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

there is hope,,,,,,,,,,

but hopefully people go this rout first , cause most of the treatments are deadly themselves

Exactly how I feel, there is no real tests or evidence just internet propaganda.

ya well, see when you get cancer what happens...............

if you dont have cancer then its easy to have a quick opinion,,,,,,,,,

i have cured 4 peoples cancers,,,,,,,,,,,

its real,,,,,,,,,,

Its easy to make any claims anonymously on the internet. Cured four people of cancer is a pretty big claim. What people? What cancers? How many people have you treated? In what capacity? What other treatments were those people on at the same time?

I would like to see proper experiments involving a control group, placebo group, and experimental group. It's not too much to ask of people making claims that they can cure cancer. There is a lot of research being done into cannabis and cancer. Some of it is very promising. There are also studies that suggest cannabis causes cancer. What of those?

rick and his video may be hicks,,,,,,,,they are from the east coast,,,,,,,so they talk fucked....

i don't care if Rick is a hick or not. That's never been how I judge people. Just show me evidence. He's been making these claims for over five years now. I think everyone here would be over the moon if cannabis cured cancer. Just show me the proof.