Aromed Vaporiser

So Close..........

At Foreign Delivery Unit, November 09, 2009, 3:53 am, AUSTRALIA

Out of Foreign Customs, November 08, 2009, 10:41 am, AUSTRALIA

Into Foreign Customs, November 08, 2009, 10:30 am, AUSTRALIA

Arrived Abroad, November 08, 2009, 10:30 am, AUSTRALIA

International Dispatch, November 04, 2009, 10:50 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

I hope it lands at my house today!!!!!

Got it 2 days ago............in bed at 8pm both nights :) ....a lit bit more fiddly than I'd like (especially when really whacked). But none the less very effective way to get whacked.

Word of advice for those considering buying a vape......there is a technique involved....it's not difficult although takes a few sessions to get it right.....temp.....how fast to breath in.......but once mastered very effective. And if your like me the first couple of times u get a little too smashed....

The product made claims that people who have used this particular vape used 1/3 (or something to that effect)of product.

Well they are not far from it. I have been continually reducing the amount of product, with a similar effect (read smashed) without the need for a sleep :peace: You do produce vapour (looks like smoke to me) but it's blue and doesn't hang around, you know the big cloud that hangs around after 5 bongs in a row.....

I don't smell like a bong after vaporising.

And the flavour from the vape (and of course the produce) is superb.

So is it worth the $$$$....well if I'm honest I actually don't know yet.........It's works great....but it is fiddly to pack (with product). I am aware that this product is also used for vaping other herbs and given this may account for it's design...........not for continual packing. But on the other hand I'm finding (over time-it's only been 48hrs...) a full packed herb holder is more than enough.

Because of it's claims regarding the use of other herbs I am considering buying another herb holder set-up just for the so called medicinal herbs....basil and the rest.

So that's it for now.....so far so whacked