Aromed Vaporiser

looks crazy, has anyone else have one?

Not that I am aware of crunchy. Have spent a few hours (I mean alot of hours) researching vapes and the reason that this one appealed to me is that it is the only vape where you can see the heat source and categorically know that you are not inhaling any other undesirable elements.

I'm hoping it will arrive by this friday......although I think that is wishful thinking.............and I hope to fuck sake it arrives in one piece.

And your right crazy looking indeed......almost like a scientific experiment.

Yeah i had a look and its looks like a piece of hospital equipment.

Sounds like you will be getting the highest quality vapes too :whistle:

Yeah as I stated previously I have looked at other models and they claimed to have ceramic/independent heating elements(i.e not inhaling noxious fumes etc) but this is the only one where you can actually see the heating component and not really question if the are any unwanted additions.

I'm sure that there are other cheaper models that may claim this and that but what i learnt (but I do admit there are exceptions to every rule!!!) that the more u spend (hopefully) the better quality. And by crikey those Germans can make some good shit (married to a kraut whose grandfather made all sorts of tools and toys!!!)

Just got some fresh cured as well...........am seriously waiting for the vape to arrive...should be anywhere for 14-21days they tell me.

I'll keep u all posted on it's performance( or lack there off)