Leaves curling upwards from the sides

hi again rrd,

4tnks for link to GD (Plants).

1) What ferts have you got?

What is in the medium in those pots?

Most standard composts have sufficient nutrients in them to last 3-4 weeks in the pot size you have. However yor compost (mix) looks not too good. How's the drainage? Your pots look quite 'compacted' - the 'dirt' that is not the plant.

:unsure:

Nitty.

hi again rrd,

4tnks for link to GD (Plants).

1) What ferts have you got?

What is in the medium in those pots?

Most standard composts have sufficient nutrients in them to last 3-4 weeks in the pot size you have. However yor compost (mix) looks not too good. How's the drainage? Your pots look quite 'compacted' - the 'dirt' that is not the plant.

:yinyang:

Nitty.

my ferts are dutch master advanced hydroponic nutrition system veg, ive been told that 1/2 strength hydro ferts = full strength for outdoors im doin a 1/4 strength so that should be 1/2 i feed probaly every 3-4 days

as for the medium is shit just old potting mix from some pots that i once grew other things in im gonna get some good soil 2day hopfuly.

can you also throw up a pic of the whole plant.. just so i can get a look at the new growth..

yellowing from the bottom is a N deficiency.. and probably the most common of all deficiencies...

i just wonder if it is an actual deficiency or if these are just older leaves that tend to die off as the plant grows..

my guess would be.. that the plant has used up pretty much everything the potting mix has to offer.. and its time to increase the strength of the hydro ferts... or you could repot into some fresh soil.. with a high nitrogen %..