Vaporizers

I have gone from smoking to vaporising completely.

I would recommend them IF and only if you're

a: A non-smoker

b: Do not go back and forth between smoking and vaping...the vape effect will never be as good this way.

That said they're a great way to experience the plant in a "healthier" manner, also to experience the actual TASTE.

The effects are, for me, similar but without many of the negative aspects such as paranoia, tiredness, and the overall addictiveness seems to be reduced as now at times without green I handle it a lot better mentally/physically.

Yes, I believe it also reduces the amount of herb used.

Here's a couple of reviews/experiences I wrote up of a couple of units I'd consider worth a look.

http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=20503

http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=24068

So, long story short, my question is this: has anyone here dealt with CTH and their products, or know anyone who has? I don't wanna shell out a couple of hundred without knowing what I'm getting into, 'cause good quality, affordable vapes that ship discretely are hard to come by in Oz, and CTH looks pretty good for all of those.

Cheap entry point, also familiar to users of bongs, would be the vapostar as reviewed above.

*I've heard VERY good things about the purple daze (days?) vapo, though haven't tried it I'm thinking of making that the next addition.

- B

Edited by Cheeba-Cheeba

Hi, I just wanted to add that I purchased a vapor-star vaporizer and have been using it for a week or so and it is really great. It is portable and easy to use and it does stretch out the pot by at least two fold. The high is definitely better and it is more psychedelic to me. I'm not a real regular user (a few times a week) but it is nice nice to know that I'm saving my lungs when I do use pot.

I'll give the vapor-star a nine out of ten for simplicity and ease of use. And the price is right for anyone. It cost me something like sixty dollars with a grinder as well. So the price is right. So for anyone wanting to try vaporizing without the heavy cost you can't go wrong with the vapor-star. Give it a try I'm sure you will like it.

joeybc