Vaporizers

It's a different kind of high, but certainly not bad. The foremost advantage and reason for using a vaporiser, and fairly legitimately so, is for health reasons. You're not breathing any smoke, so you're not subject to any adverse health affects that come with smoking any substance. It's basically healthier than smoking, and quicker than eating, but like I said before, the high is a bit different.

If you wanna try it out for a very affordable price, there are tutorial videos out there for making vaporisers out of light bulbs (although, you must be careful to use the right materials so as to not produce anything toxic). You can throw one together in half an hour, easily. Give it a try, and if you like the kind of high, then you may want to get a real vaporiser which is much more efficient and reliable than a light bulb vaporiser.

Peace, sir.

yeah im converted to vaporizers though bongs are always fun mate

but vaporizers dude its just pure all the best part of the buds you get takes some time to get use to though the taste is stronger than bongs and harsher i reckon but still awesome.

lightbulb screw type

coke lid

straw

buds ^_^

I used a lightbulb from woolworths screw top one then get a coke lid smash the insides out so its just the bulb i cut a hole for the straw to go into the coke lid screw it on mate drop buds in the base then cook really pure great cheap way to smoke mate.

cheers

MAKE SURE THAT THE BULB IS AT LEAST 75W AND CLEAR, NOT FROSTED.

There are measures you can take to remove the frosted (toxic) part of the glass, but I figure it's just less risky and therefore safer to skip that and get a bulb that doesn't need it.

And the 75W is to ensure that the glass is thick enough (to withstand that much wattage) so that it won't shatter when you put a flame under it.

Edited by FalseID

Hey doll...

Ii am one of the most vocal drug war Advocates in North America and one of the first medical cannabis patients in Canada.

I have turned to using a vaporizor these last few months for two reasons...

One - Like FalseID said, it is MUCH better for you, easier route of administration by far... It also gives me TONS of energy!

Two - It stretches your cannabis by at LEAST three times! You only use about two grams in the "Cap" of the Vaporizor at most. If you watch your machine and wait for the lite to turn from green to yellow (when it's ready) you can then get three to four bags out of it if you pay attention before it turns red to let you know it's finished..... on TWO GRAMS!

I think you will be please if you DO get one. I had an Herbal Aire donated to me (which is why I got started) and I LOVE it! The Volcano is "suppose to be" their most expensive at around $700.00 CDN and the best, but the Herbal Aire is AWESOME and costs around $300.00 CDN - a little less.....

Good luck whatever you decide sweetie...

Love and a Squish,

Alison

xx

Have a look at the Aromed.

Looks like a science experiment but I really like the idea of knowing what heat your using to prevent the inhalation of undesirable products. This is the only product I have identified with an external heat source. Currently retaling @$439us.

GO U AUSSIE DOLLAR....cause in the next few weeks I'm buying one......

Hey doll...

Ii am one of the most vocal drug war Advocates in North America and one of the first medical cannabis patients in Canada.

I have turned to using a vaporizor these last few months for two reasons...

One - Like FalseID said, it is MUCH better for you, easier route of administration by far... It also gives me TONS of energy!

Two - It stretches your cannabis by at LEAST three times! You only use about two grams in the "Cap" of the Vaporizor at most. If you watch your machine and wait for the lite to turn from green to yellow (when it's ready) you can then get three to four bags out of it if you pay attention before it turns red to let you know it's finished..... on TWO GRAMS!

I think you will be please if you DO get one. I had an Herbal Aire donated to me (which is why I got started) and I LOVE it! The Volcano is "suppose to be" their most expensive at around $700.00 CDN and the best, but the Herbal Aire is AWESOME and costs around $300.00 CDN - a little less.....

Good luck whatever you decide sweetie...

Love and a Squish,

Alison

xx

It's pretty cool that we have some vocal advocates on here that aren't even Oz Stoners. ^_^

Thanks for your advice, Ali.

Has anyone here tried out any Cheating The Hangman vaporisers? They seem to me the most accessible, inconspicuous and right-minded for high-quality vapes in Australia, but I'm not sure. I'm thinking of getting the Vaporite Hyper (http://www.cheatingthehangman.net.au/hyper.html), and I've done a bit of research on both the product and seller. On the forums I've checked out that have reviews for it (including this one, if I remember correctly), the reviews seem mostly glowing except for one or two smaller problems, but I'm a little suspicious since some of the reviewers had very few post counts, and I could be (I imagine) marketers for the product simply trying to sell more.

So, long story short, my question is this: has anyone here dealt with CTH and their products, or know anyone who has? I don't wanna shell out a couple of hundred without knowing what I'm getting into, 'cause good quality, affordable vapes that ship discretely are hard to come by in Oz, and CTH looks pretty good for all of those.