Whats the Longest You Have Had to Wait ?

When I grew outdoors I started seeds in late August to early September indoors on a sunny window sill and then transpanted outdoors by early October (after the frosts ceased) to full sun, north facing positions. I always harvested on the 25th April, ANZAC Day, because: i.) the plants were ready to harvest with full budded fox-tails; ii. ) neighbours were out that day so no one would see me clearing up the veggie garden; iii.) the season was over with May only bringing botrytis producing rains. They would grow to large plants with trunks almost as thick as long neck beer bottles. That's almost the same time duration as growing Opium Poppy (April to December). For indoors growing I only bother with strains that flower in 8 to 10 weeks.