Whats the Longest You Have Had to Wait ?

outdoor seed from so called thai went well over 16 weeks and only matured to my likeing on the tops.. she should never have been taken indoors just too big, lanky with wheat like shaped calaxs near black in colour. Not worth the wait

Mostly though my hybrid clones finnish in 8 to 10 weeks, crossed seed from same clones some phenos faster some slower max 12wk. General Aus outdoor takes about 12 to 14 weeks outside surely slightly faster indoors. worth the wait

Cheers fellas ,, I am used to about 8-9 weeks with my other bagseed strains , nice and chunky and sticky . These HGS varieties are doing my head in :D I have a veg cab and they are going crazy waiting to get into the flower cab ,, but the NL#5 just wont finish :D Is there anything I can do to MAKE them finish ? Edited by Closet Grower

Does your bag seed produce 2.2kg of manicured heads?

Did not think so :)

Cyclone -

Recon ill get at least 2kg wet..

Whats the point of weighing bud when its "wet" then telling us you get 2.2 kgs. I'd suggest most are only interested in dry weight. So what does it weigh dry? Or do you plan on smoking water (steam?)?

I think I'm becoming a cranky old bastard. :D

On topic. Most I've waited was 12 weeks but I've got some NYCD that I reckon might go thirteen. :D

Does your bag seed produce 2.2kg of manicured heads?

Did not think so :)

Cyclone -

I answer now ,, although you seem to have already done so for me :D

I am damn sure if I grew it large enough , it would yield 2.2kg :D

Just because I said I had a bagseed strain , doesnt mean it is shit . The strains I have bought have been fucked ,, so paying for seeds is not always better !

Cheers Freddie .. hope it goes well for you :)

Edited by Closet Grower

Before i go off topic. Quickest was 8 weeks flower. longest was 12 weeks and it wasnt even ready then i just got sick of waiting and harvested.

i get annoyed when people smuggley look down on bag seed. The only prob with bag seed is you dont know what your getting. unless youve grown it out before.

Bag seeds have been both my best and worst grow. Once got bag seed that was the best shit i ever smoked, plants were hardy and matured quickly. I have also had bag seed that threw heaps of hermi's took forever to flower and the smoke was shit.

you just never know. but seeds are too expensive to buy esp for guerilla