peyote?

Started some growing a few years ago, however I over watered them and they rotted and died, is an easy mistake to make.

Might give them another try though have my knowledge now

As for taste, I would always go for maximum potency minimum quantity, when younger I would try anything and I could hold back from vomiting most things I tried, these days though I want quality in product.

Edited by shirt

The vomiting is caused by toxic shock.

To avoid this you need to ingest small amounts at a time and take a few (2-4) hours to do your whole dose.

MJ will help some people with nausea and you can also try motion sickness tablets you can get OTC at any pharmacy.

I wouldn't be too worried about vomiting tho, although nobody likes it, you will feel better after. It is considered symbolic of purging your body of any poisons and disease if you take this sacrament seriously.

Even pure mescaline has the ability to make you sick BTW.