First "serious" outdoor grow

you got yourself a christmas tree in that one on the right in the group shot man :D... dont stress too much about yellowing lower leaves, your girls look quite healthy.. even the spots don't look to bad, look at some of the blotches on my poor girls... generally nute burn or deficiency, or check underneath for little red crawling bugs, aka spider mites.

spots look similar to mine but if it is outside and you're not killing predators I'd expect most mites to be controlled.

I've tried eco-neem which is an extract of neem rather than neem oil on mine today, suggested as likely to work and not bad for you. I'd wait for yours to get worse before considering spray. Garlic or chili spray is suggested to at least be an encouragement to piss off.

Hey thanks for the replies. I had thrips a few weeks back but was able to get rid of them pretty easily.

I noticed an outbreak of spider mites on my male. I sprayed it considering I was never planning on smoking it and check it everyday now (so far so good). I might have accidentally transferred them from the male to 1 of my females though I can't be sure they could have come from the soil?

I've noticed some small spiders are calling the girls home hoping they are keeping some of the pests under control

Just some pics. Other than some sporadic spider mites the plants seem healthy.

post-28883-1261186357_thumb.jpg

post-28883-1261186446_thumb.jpg post-28883-1261186416_thumb.jpg post-28883-1261186780_thumb.jpg

they're showing some red stems in the newer growth. From what I've read its either normal or it could be a P deficiency

The smaller one gave me a seed? Only thing I can think of is I carried some pollen from the male? she definitely isn't a hermi

Pic is a little blurry sorry

post-28883-1261186806_thumb.jpg