Super NOOB, need to grow and hide 1 plant

Slurk

hey man,

first off, i dont agree with most people giving you grief about the parents. do what you think is right mate.

first grow outdoors now! today! you will need to germinate seeds, atleast twenty cause you will have a high failure rate, espeacially bein your first time. plant them in small pots and put them in a safe spot, but when they get bigger you are gonna have to have the talk with mom or go for a fucken good bushwalk.

these are obviously very basic tips, you will have to do homework, this site is great if you use it!

goodluck!

if you grow outside while you live at home, you wont have any of those bills!

did you know that if you get caught growing on your parents property they can lose their house? it has happened to plenty of people.

that's why you're getting grief about doing it without their consent. you're risking a lot to gain very little.

solution is to grow somewhere else, like your own place or in the bush.

did you know that if you get caught growing on your parents property they can lose their house? it has happened to plenty of people.

that's why you're getting grief about doing it without their consent. you're risking a lot to gain very little.

solution is to grow somewhere else, like your own place or in the bush.

DITTO. Doesn't matter what their attitude it to smoking or growing, they stand to lose a lot more than you. My brother lives with our folks and grows a couple each season. Mum and Dad are fully aware of the consequences if busted.

can parents be talked into allowing 1 plant .. its not as silly as it sounds, grind them down .. nothing can be secret specialy if it takes 3 mths or so

try it, you got nothing to lose

:D

Haha i dont think its quite as simple as hey mum hey dad can i grow a marijuana plant in my room, Cmon its only 1 haha and im sure theres alot to loose.

Haha i dont think its quite as simple as hey mum hey dad can i grow a marijuana plant in my room, Cmon its only 1 haha and im sure theres alot to loose.

When i was younger i convinced my mother who is a staunch opponent on the use of any drugs. I was going for drives coming back ripped out my head, she new what i was doing but couldnt stop me she just put up with, one day she says to me that i am going to get busted doing this, so i said well at least if you let me do it under the house then i wont get busted, and she agreed never thought she would but she did, you aint gonna hide anything from them they will know what is going on, so why not try, they aint gonna kick you out on the street, what have you got to lose...unless there coppers..

funny man herb

being a parent i guess you would know Haha

its far better than the kid going behind parents back and growing, would parents rather the kid goes out and buys weed from the dealers unbeknown to the parents and hangs out with the dealer, nothing was suggested about growing in his room

there is nothing to lose parents either say yes or no, whats the big loss there

:D

I agree, you need to tell your parents you smoke at least, and let them know it's the safest option of any drug out there, including alcohol and tobacco.

Personally, my mother was completely against me smoking it for years. I used to drink a lot, and she saw how it helped me out of that hole :yahoo:

One day there was a couple of seedlings in pots out in the yard, and she just told me to get rid of them. I went on the explain that home grown outdoors stuff was healthier than the hydro stuff we all buy, and that if I didnt grow some of my own I would go out and blow heaps of cash on it regardless. So she let me keep my outdoors plants, only 2 though.

You need to know your facts when you tell/confront your parents about smoking or growing. Theres a book I ordered online a while ago called 'Marijuana - Not Guilty As Charged' I think its a good read before people start spewing propaganda at you.

Well, my approach worked for me with being about to grow outdoors anyways. I tried making a couple of clones in rockwool but the line was drawn there, so that was all packed away.

It doesnt take your parents long to figure out what you are doing anyways mate. Give it a few months and they will confront you one day when u come home stoned. Just know your facts and be sensible about it.

Edited by phreak1987