Super NOOB, need to grow and hide 1 plant

Slurk

Hey, id like to grown one plant in a small space away from the parents :scratchin: never done anything like this before but i have wanted to for ages, i just need some tips. it doesnt need to be an awesome plant as it will just be for personal use, id love a simple but effective way to grow some weed, cheers :thumbdown:

~19 btw

Edited by Slurk

yeah buddy you have to read, read and read until you get it then have an attempt at it doesnt really matter the seed quality just have a go as for hiding plants from ur parents HA, i have been for good few weeks now thankfully mine are devorced and my mother is an alcoholic so she comes home from work and gets drunk doesnt really look out the back yard :D.

Any real insight why you thought you needed to post your age?

I mean you signed in, that you where over 18 so what gives?

This post reflects a topic/post raised by someone under 18 just recently......

And hide it from your parents......you don't think they'll notice the extra electricity....water....suspicious going on's...be easier to move out would it not?

Too true Frazz - Im 18 just about to be finished with school (4 more days) and still living at home with my parents. I talked to my them about it and now look, they let me have my own outdoor grow :pokey: even helping along the way (looking after it if I go away and wat not). So its not as rediculous as it sounds, best way is to show you can be responsible with it just like you can with any other drug i.e alcohol and that this is a safer/harm reducing option.

Buddy if your 19,it's time to man up and either move out or actualy start being straight up with your folks,,,,yes that's right ,,,be straight with the olds,rather than carrying on like a sneeky little child behind their backs.

You want to grow,,you do it in your own home or on your own property, but don't shit on your parents.

Damn me,at your age if your willing to do this to your own,,,WTF will you do to somebody you don't know,,,I bet your mates don't need enemys

Dude by the sound of things your going to need money... If thats a problem give up.. you going to need a acustic fans, carbon filters, the lot, silent pumps if your using any sort of drip system or hydro... Chances are if they find your grow you will be kicked out anyway... If u got the cash, get ur self a flat, invest in a decent grow... You wont end up paying for the flat...