THC Tolerance

whats the 3rd sign being a dumb fuck :gathering:? cos it has made me dumber and has totally absolutely FUCKED my short term memory. sometimes ill be talking away to some1 and all of a sudden ill stop talking and there like keep on going and im at a mentle blank totaly forget what im talking to that person about. Edited by reddevil6

whats the 3rd sign being a dumb fuck :gathering:? cos it has made me dumber and has totally absolutely FUCKED my short term memory. sometimes ill be talking away to some1 and all of a sudden ill stop talking and there like keep on going and im at a mentle blank totaly forget what im talking to that person about.

If short term memory loss is occurring the only 'dumb fuck' thing we can do is not take it seriously...

Just coz we smoke pot and don't abuse other substances doesn't mean we ain't overdoing HC and all the nasty shit that get's into our body from burning it... STML is normally associated with chronic abuse and brain damage (typical of alcoholics)

But the problem may be from a disease - not the THC.

Like a mate of mine that was finally diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease at 35. Other medical conditions can also be causing this problem...

Just worth having a think about - If you can remember :thumbsup:

for anyone developing 'tolerance' I suggest you cut back on your pot.

LONG time ago I gave up sitting in front of the bowl and consuming until it was gone. Decided that if I wasn't buzzed on 3 cones it was shit. and I'm not talking about 3 humongous cones as posted in 'milk shots' by that guy with the huge collection of contraptions, I use a small conical brass 'cone' with maybe 25% of the capacity (more like less) than that wasteful person.

IF, some short time later, you feel like more, GO TO IT, and have 3 more.

The other thing I gave up on QUARTER OF A CENTURY AGO is having cones before bed. What a freakin waste.

Unless you are going to make love to the person you love. :gathering: :yinyang: :thumbsup: