Substitutions for Bong Water

Hi mate,

I came to Ozz 6weeks ago... Im from malta and back there i used to smoke everyday.. Here in ozz i dont know were to get from and who to ask!! anyone can help as Im really missin it now!! Im going crazy!! id love to ha a bong right now!! can you help pls??????? If you are willing to help mate just send me an email or sumtin!! thanks and i appreciate if you do!!

Mmmm - is Uncool a word in Malta?

What state are you in?

best joke to play on your worst enemy is to switch the bong water with pee.

LMFAO, DUDE THATS NOT KOOL, :peace:

when my brother went on leavers/schoolies they topped up a half full tequila bottle with urine from 3-4 diff people then got their wasted mate to shoot 1/3 of the bottle... they didnt tell him until after.. :bongon:

LMFAO, DUDE THATS NOT KOOL, B)

when my brother went on leavers/schoolies they topped up a half full tequila bottle with urine from 3-4 diff people then got their wasted mate to shoot 1/3 of the bottle... they didnt tell him until after.. ;)

when we were on schoolies we pissed in corona bottles and hammered the lids back on, shoved em in the freezer to freezing cold then put them in the fridge. Hilarious joke, even funnier when they started to gag, run to the toilet to vomit what they had just drunk, to find it covered in glad-wrap.. by that time the vomit had splattered back off the glad-wrap onto them...

oh and when the toilet was about 0.5cm deep in piss until the piss draining off the glad-wrap covered toilet reached the drain on the floor..

thank god the smart people where upstairs and dumb cunts downstairs

on the subject of bong water.. that gatorade/powerade powder you get where you mix it with water and it turns to powerade... get the minimal amount of water and mix the most of the stuff you can with it, more than recommended so it is really strong... whack it in the freezer til its cold and put it in the bong... tastes amazing

Edited by StonedHenge