Substitutions for Bong Water

I've used Powerade before, and that tasted alright.

If you get straight cordial and chuck it in the freezer until it's really cold (but not frozen), that's quite good too. Really tasty.

But if you do go for either of those routes, give your bong a good rinse out when you're done, otherwise you get 1000s of stoned ants lying down on your table.

I remember when I was younger me and two friends had this cave we brought sofas to and comfortable arm chairs and it was really really far away from a tap and being a cave with no table the bong water got spilled allot from mucking around :thumbdown: haha, but yeah we tried lots of things like Coke, Orange juice, Orange & mango juice and other things i am sure (just cant remember them) but nothing really worked as well as water. H20 + THC = Smooth Hits.

*cringes at the thought of sgt pepper's mate*

Edited by Tokes

FLASHBACK!

This is not exactly bongwater, but a variation of the theme... :bongon: ....

Just remembered, bout 1972, had a little pipe given to me by a very old Chinese man one night in Cairns...I was looking in a 'head' shop (*Head by the way back then was someone who 'turned on' or smoked ganjah and/or tripped.)

But after a joint and an interesting rave about his opium experiences back in the 20's, he gave me an old pipe. It was only small - bout 4 inches long, held about the same as a cone of today... Also it was very clean, the bowl was a dragon's head made from silver, the stem was ivory, finely carved like the body of the dragon..

The pipe was thereafter only used to smoke pure hashish. NOTHING but.

But a crazy friend of mine would occasionally drink a cup of black coffee through the pipe to 'clean it ' for me. He used to get stoned for the day. I was never that keen as hash was cheap and easy to find then..

Just thought I'd share this with you younguns...... Maybe someone likes stories :peace: : )

... Someone along th hippy trail acquired the pipe... They forgot to ask me for it.... It was meant to find a new home perhaps... :peace:

Cheers

SpOoK

Hi mate,

I came to Ozz 6weeks ago... Im from malta and back there i used to smoke everyday.. Here in ozz i dont know were to get from and who to ask!! anyone can help as Im really missin it now!! Im going crazy!! id love to ha a bong right now!! can you help pls??????? If you are willing to help mate just send me an email or sumtin!! thanks and i appreciate if you do!!

Hi mate,

I came to Ozz 6weeks ago... Im from malta and back there i used to smoke everyday.. Here in ozz i dont know were to get from and who to ask!! anyone can help as Im really missin it now!! Im going crazy!! id love to ha a bong right now!! can you help pls??????? If you are willing to help mate just send me an email or sumtin!! thanks and i appreciate if you do!!

no go mate, there are rules on this site prohibiting that kind of stuff, u can see the red disclaimer down the bottom of every page.

just ask any friends you have or people you meet, you'd be suprised how many people have access to pot.