How does everyone here smoke there MJ

First few years of smoking were with bongs. The next few years were joints. The last few years have been pipes. I think im ready to go back to bongs now though.

i started with pipes then went to joints then went to bongs and ill never turn back to either of them

I want to stop mixing cos first 1 ive quit smoking bout 6 months ago but i still mix my weed most of the time.

second i think the mix in my weed is where my addiction comes from (Im highly addicted bout 3g a day and after a day without i start going nuts its not good the only thing that goes through my mind all day is weed, Fuck i need a bong an i cant think straight cos all im thinking about is weed get very angry for no reason at all and shit like that.) but most weeds i get if i have a straighty i inhale it fine but as soon as a start to exhale my throt gets very ichy and i start coughfing my lungs up but some weeds i dont i think it might have to do with the drying/cureing of the grower mabey any thourts? but even the same weed that makes me coughf my lungs up i can smoke as many and as big bongs of it with mix.

Edited by reddevil6

I want to stop mixing cos first 1 ive quit smoking bout 6 months ago but i still mix my weed most of the time.

The common mentality seems to be that as you make a bigger "amount" it makes the green stretch a bit further, but from observation people that spin tend to end up smoking more.

Weed itself is an addictive substance especially when smoked (though I've found not half as much when vaped), and yes adding tobacco is bringing in other addictive associative substances too.

I would suggest taking down the amount of mix by 1/3 at a time per quarter ounce you go through on your own so that you won't have such a hard time, more like weaning. Then get to just green, or look at other less toxic things to mix with.

:D thats funny, a question if u are in ya loungeroom and u feel like a bong or a vape do u go and get it?

if mates are over we use the bucket in the lounge and thats my utensil of choice nyways,

the bongs in my bathroom /ensuite for ease of use (normaly only me and incase of guests over that dont smoke!)

the vape is in my bedroom i dont use it that much- i got it cause i think i smoke way toooo mjuch and wanted to try one

they are awsome......but for me a bit slow , when i do use it i find ive alreadywalked to my bathroom and punched three cones :D

Usually with a pipe, but I accidentally left that at a mate's place until I picked it up recently, so I was smoking joints for a bit in between, sometimes cut with tobacco, sometimes not.

I'm planning on buying a bong as soon as I move out of student residences at Uni, which should be by this time next month.