How does everyone here smoke there MJ

Where's the love for the buckets? I don't smoke them as much as I once did :devilred: but I still love a few now and again.

Apart for that it's mostly nice Js. I am thinking about getting hold of a budbomb pipe soon, anyone here use one? are they worth the price?

I used to smoke it mixed, but after giving up smoking tobacco I now love the taste unmixed, I couldn't go back.

Cough my guts up on bongs these days (Even clean ones!!!)

these days i just break off a little nugget chop it up roughly with my fingernails and bung it in my pipe! Oh none of that shitty tobacco for me man ....gross ruins the nice flavours!! (have ya durrie afterwards!) :harhar:

Used to love Spots!!

Spotting conserves alot of weed and really kicks your ass :devilred:

but hey I'm a Kiwi! not many people doin that over here in the land of Oz!!

U4R1K

Smoke from different things depending on my mood. At home its usually my glass pipe, or I'll roll a single tally-ho J and toke that down. Never mix with tobacco, although I find that sometimes when I smoke with people that do mix when I smoke straight after that I can usually smoke a lot more. I guess cause my lungs are dead from the tobacco :devilred: Also take hits from the bong, or vappy. Wanting to get some blunt wraps recently cause its been a while since I've had one. Been eating it a bit recently as well. Generally an all rounder I guess.

OK I love a good J but nothing hits you harder the A gavity bong AKA a bucket So humphrey b flaubert I have nothing but love for the full force rip of the GB. After Wrighting this post I am going to find where in the hell I put it(last time I had it out I was rip when I put it away and now dont quite know what I did With it.) and Lastly for the buzz that just keeps going I eat Canna Carmals that I make from my trim.