emregency post #2

im using mircle grow water soulbale nuts it has ph n and some other same with my soil mix wich also has moss and other things i think it could be nutrient burn i used some epson salt for mag but if it dosent do better im gonna give it a good flush its definitly not bugs or rootbound. some im thinking it could be a burn becuse its only on the fan leaves.

The problem isn't over fertilisation that I can be pretty certain of the pattern is wrong as are the symptoms

To me it looks like a a combination deficiency of a few seccondary elements which basically means your nutrients don't have the full spectrum of required nutrients in the levels you need , or your ph needs adjusting the latter being the more common

I would flush well with ph adjusted water and monitor any continued development of the problem , if you still have issues perhaps try a more suitable nutrient if your on a tight budget shop for a something suited to roses , their needs are quite similar best solution in soil though imo is just taking the time to prepare and enrich it with castings ect before you start

no so funny man eh ... where are this plant situated? .. also ya cant make a soil mix one day and use it the next day without the chance of it being to 'hot' or having 'hot 'spots in it .. it needs to rest for a weeks or even months to settle properly .. maybe this plant has hit a hot spot in the soil which is to rich or something .... :devilred:

:harhar:

flush now

dont waste and time

dowit

gosoooooo

and check the ph of the water that comes out of the bottom of the pot

if your not sure how to flush???

check my tutoral links

IMHO

never mix hydro nutrients and soil

because hydro nutrients are all salts

salts will interfier with nutrient uptake of the root

it is possible to do

but

it will lead to problems everytime and management is quite intensive

seen

the best fretz for soils are microbe bassed

like Worm carstings, humus or aquarium water

theres lots more scorces available

you can even buy and brew your own microbes

microbes produce all the nutrients for the plant from the soil

even the dead bodies of the microbes can be eaten by the roots and become instantly available nutrients for plants

in all soil grows

the trick is to feed the microbes and they will feed the plants

irey guidance

The problem isn't over fertilisation that I can be pretty certain of the pattern is wrong as are the symptoms

To me it looks like a a combination deficiency of a few seccondary elements which basically means your nutrients don't have the full spectrum of required nutrients in the levels you need , or your ph needs adjusting the latter being the more common

I would flush well with ph adjusted water and monitor any continued development of the problem , if you still have issues perhaps try a more suitable nutrient if your on a tight budget shop for a something suited to roses , their needs are quite similar best solution in soil though imo is just taking the time to prepare and enrich it with castings ect before you start

Yep ,, check ya PH dude :devilred: