5th Week of flower... all fan leaves are yellowing

Its hard to give a definitive answer ,, some strains react differently ,, in my case , it was about 10 days before they stabilised . This grow may just turn into a lesson learnt with this strain .

How big is your root system ? Do you have any pics of that ? In an ebb and flow ,, you should have a big root system ,, doesnt matter if the rockwool cubes are dry ,, the root system should take care of the plant .

hey closet grower.. thanks for taking the time

yea the strain is more than proven it is quite hardy.. is being used in some pro's set ups... and have checked they dont get this problem.. no doubt something i have done :peace: i am worried they have become root bound it is quite a entangled mess down there they have filled the bottom of the pots.. hence why tonight im going to transplant 2 girls into bigger pots

We need pics of the pots and root system dude .

Here is a pic of my last grow early on when I had a problem ,, and it was to much nutes ,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/coach1/Plants002.jpg

As you can see ,, the leaves are dying and becoming crunchy . It isnt as bad as yours in this pic ,, but it did get worse and the only thing that fixed it was too halve the nutes .

Get some pics of the roots and pots mate ,, as they shouldnt get root bound in a ebb and flow/flood and drain system . Are you using net pots or normal ones ?

Edited by Closet Grower

closet grower

i did think it might have been nute burn so i backed off the nutes 6 days ago.. in your pic they seem to go from healthy to dry as mine have a gradual process over 4 days off yellowing then drying up from the tip.. the yellowing is uniform and doesnt start at the leave tip as i have been led to believe nute burn does