Afghani and SPC indica

hey,

Alot of growers stand by 1800ppm+ for most f+d,nft, aero buckets etc but the truth is they only need 400ppm to veg and 6-800ppm to flower.... Will this satisfy the local dealer probably not but is it better for the home conisuer ..YES alot of people who spin there pot out will want higher but 1200 would be plenty... FoL problem may be lockout from a minute trace element rather thn lack of vigarousness... Try flushing one of them out till it shows signs of yellowing then restart nutrients.... If they are purple green leaves they are a week or two off overfert///

Guest weekprik

so what benefits will a lower tds give me?? why should i run lower instead of higher? mine is pretty much 1820 and no signs of nute problems,

so other than saving $$ on nutes why should i use a lower or higher TDS??

Guest Field_of_Light

stonedas....that makes sense..shame I didnt read your reply earlier....

doesnt seem to be a nute lockout from the description of the purpling of the leaves....on the indica...but on the g13 yes.....and that would explain a few things.....lol