I did a bunch of clones using the Dutch Master "Clone Fast" and another bunch using Pro-gel at the same time, under the same conditions, same mother etc and the Pro-gel girls rooted first through the grow cubes, only 1 day diff if I remember correctly though.

Cheers :D

personally im a clonex man, i usually use purple when taking cuttings, this means it has to be done during vegetation. apparently you can clone a budding plant if u use green clonex though. i think it actually has more to do with how you prepare the cutting. make sure its at least 5cm long, strip 2/3 of the foliage off it, this is because the cutting will transpire, if it has less leaves to transpire from it loses less water and has a better chance of surviving, always use a medium with large particles to provide adiquit aeration, keep the medium wet, frequently mist the cuttings, and keep them in a hothouse to reduce the effects of transpiration. A 2L bottle over them does the same effect really well. also a heatbed or something warm like this under them helps and promotes root growth. transplant rooted cuttings into a medium with phosphorus in it, this is critical for root development but is unneccesary for older plants. toke on bruva