How HOT is too HOT

Mate im in NQ and last summer my room temps were hittin 39C. They survived but only just.

Ive since spent some money gettin aircooled hoods and air con and the temp now at the end of winter is still bloody 32! Take my advice and dont buy a portable aircon-regardless of how good it is.

As to CO2, dont waste your money on it at the brew shop. Go to BOC, pay deposit on a big bottle, buy a cheap regulator (if you look at the auctions or pawn shops you'll get one), and refills are then under 100. Its been awhile since Ive worked the trade but a Gsize used to be only $54 for a fill

;) From my experience high temps are no issue if you can keep the roots cool. If anything they increase resin imo especially if it's dry air. Maby go DWC with a chiller? It's easy to regulate the root temps then. One of my rooms often gets over 50 here in summer with the lights off in the day. Imo I get the best buds when it does. If you cant regulate root temps then yea it's a problem. Lowering the nute level seems to help them cope a bit better with it I've found.

Peace MongyMan

You need to be keeping an eye on the root temperature, especially if your doing a recirculating grow. Soil type grows are a little more forgiving when it comes to temperature problems indoors.

Room temp can be anywhere from 10 - 50 degree Celcius but you want to keep the roots as close to 18 - 22, it's very important and could be why your posting pics of fungus gnat problems elsewhere here :yahoo: ... although bringing soil indoors can cause that problem too. Keep at it, you'll work it out ;)